watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manager Video

Started by jimmyc19, March 17, 2013, 10:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyc19

Martin jol needs to speak louder, I can never hear him in the pre match video. Although the man has one of the best accents in the world of football, he needs to speak loud enough so people can hear it!

The King

Or someone needs to move the microphone? Don't think it's Jol's job to make sure that everything's fine in the videos.

filham

My old fading hearing picks up his every word loud and clear. Try turning up the volume.

epsomraver

Quote from: jimmyc19 on March 17, 2013, 10:22:37 AM
Martin jol needs to speak louder, I can never hear him in the pre match video. Although the man has one of the best accents in the world of football, he needs to speak loud enough so people can hear it!

He says the same thing each week, once you have heard him once that is enough

Lighthouse

The best thing about Jol is his interviews, both pre and post match. He is always honest in his assessment. But we will see the same lack of shots and the same slow build up on the pitch. Jol will tell us we were slow and had few shots and didn't bother them enough. But we still will end up playing the same way.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: epsomraver on March 17, 2013, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: jimmyc19 on March 17, 2013, 10:22:37 AM

He says the same thing each week, once you have heard him once that is enough

True. It only took me about 5 interviews to tune him out.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel