watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a win

Started by The Swan, March 17, 2013, 05:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I wanted Fulham to win but I feared the worst. I thought the best we could get was one point. I am over the moon. I am so looking forward to MOTH2 toniight. Well done the team especially mark and Berbs.
The Swan

jarv

great. It seems like Jol has succeeded and stopped leaking goals. At times, when under pressure, it looks like the Hodgson team out there but then th more flair, attacking jol team kicks in. great result.

A Humble Man

Come on Chelsea we do you to, come on QPR we send you down little men.  We great team we win the league one day we are Fulham ain't we.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

Quality win, Senderos & Hangeland really impressed me today, top performance from all the players

ron

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 17, 2013, 06:06:22 PM
Quality win, Senderos & Hangeland really impressed me today, top performance from all the players

Totally agree, impressive throughout !......but do you know I think I'm getting too old for this......watching all that competent, unflustered defending and being a single goal up.....and dreading the wheels coming off in the dying seconds.........

....and worse, the stream I was watching went blank screen with about 30 seconds to go !

RidgeRider

The best part about the match was they handled the pressure well and I think we can all rest assured, we will be playing in the Premier League again next season. Be nice to see us close the season on another nice run like we have the last several seasons.

Good performance, though its still obvious that the Tottenham side has more skill and pace. Their passing is excellent and at times I sat their watching saying, boy I wish we could 'thread the needle' with our passes the way they do....but we defended well and did what we needed to do to win the match.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: RidgeRider on March 17, 2013, 06:22:17 PM
Good performance, though its still obvious that the Tottenham side has more skill and pace. Their passing is excellent and at times I sat their watching saying, boy I wish we get thread the needle with our passes the way they do....but we defended well and did what we needed to do to win the match.

When you spend as much as they have, you'd expect decent passing, skill and pace :P

RidgeRider

Quote from: God The Mechanic on March 17, 2013, 06:46:41 PM
Good performance, though its still obvious that the Tottenham side has more skill and pace. Their passing is excellent and at times I sat their watching saying, boy I wish we get thread the needle with our passes the way they do....but we defended well and did what we needed to do to win the match.

When you spend as much as they have, you'd expect decent passing, skill and pace :P

too true...funny game isn't? All that great passing, they're at home, and they lost  :005:

farfouille

What a win indeed. Can't believe those Mystic Chicks did it again...  049:gif
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Mr K.Dilkington

Brilliant. Bring on Chelscum and QPR.
Foolish ham

Whitby Fulham

The premier league form guide last 6 games,we have 11 points from 18 and 4th in the table.

Classic94

Cracking performance! Unlike on so many occasions this season we were solid, resolute and soaked up the pressure well. Easily our best result of the season. So proud of the team! Hopefully we can kick on now and finish the season strongly.

bigalffc

Brought back the days of defending under woy. they did a great job for us today,. :clap_hands:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

Quote from: RidgeRider on March 17, 2013, 06:50:02 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on March 17, 2013, 06:46:41 PM

too true...funny game isn't? All that great passing, they're at home, and they lost  :005:

"any given Sunday" works on both sides of the Atlantic, Jack.

I'm still having trouble believing what I saw, but I  0001.jpeg it!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel