watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

JOL OUT!!!!

Started by NogoodBoyo, March 17, 2013, 05:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

Letting Stockdale go to Hull was a huge mistake.  Shwartzer did nothing today.  And his distribution was woeful.
I've said from day one that playing Ruiz and Berbatov together is a disaster.  Nothing good ever comes from it.  And did you see how many times Ruiz was pushed off the ball today.  He needs to spend more time in the weight room, or buy a set of steroids.
Our midfield was over-run.  Bale made them look like a black and orange pedestrian crossing.
And don't get me started on the defence.  Hangeland made his usual catalogue of errors and how on earth did he manage to miss that open goal.  Does Jol not have them practice this at Motspur Park at all? 
As for Senderos, whAT THE HECK IS THAT SHINY BILLIARD BALL doing in the centre of defence?  Did you see his usual major gaffe?  The guy's an accident waiting to happen.  Why doesn't Jol do what every fan who knows anything about football do and keep the Thames barrier there.  Senderos's ugly-faced panic spreads through the whole team. 
And why oh why does he not have Rodallega upfront instead of showboat Berbatov?  At least Rodders runs...and runs...and runs.
It's embarrassing how we never go forward, we have no pace, we can't counter a Harrods hamper for Christ's sake.  We barely crossed the halfway line today.  We're never going to win away if we don't do that.  Same old same old week in week out.
The only conclusion I can draw from such a woeful performance is to sack the manager before it's too late.
And before you get all uppity with me, I used to be the professional goalkeeper for the Falkland Islands so I know my football.  What did all you Jol-lovers ever do in the game? And I'm sick and tired of watching him on the website press videos.  He says the same thing every week.  He mumbles like he's got Senderos's head between his teeth and I hate the way he says.  "Berba did ever so well."
Nogood "it's a game of opinions and mine are always right, isit" Boyo

Rudolph

NogoodBoyo

"doesn't look our best 11 to me but it is the managers favoured 11.... this is quite a different thing
Ruiz has been shocking for ages and should be dropped, urby is a class act and deserves a turn and dejagah is so well loved when he spends the majority of his time supplying the opposition the ball nneedlessly. Too many players that are slow and wasteful, 4 0 to spurs would be a moral victory.
Hughes for PS, petric for ruiz and urby for dejagah and actually i prefer baird to the greek (can't spell his name)"

Nogood "Thank god nose nose what he's talking about, isit" Boyo

Snibbo

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on March 17, 2013, 05:56:25 PM
Nogood "it's a game of opinions and mine are always right, isit" Boyo
:wine:

MaxxiM

Stop smoking man. I quit 2 weeks ago and see what happens?

NogoodBoyo

"Well we have to hope that Senderos doesn't make his usual mistake and Sidwell doesn't make his usual suicidal back pass - it is a given that he will be booked."
So right on so many levels mate.

Nogood "thank god my mate Steve can see through Jol's nostril hair, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

"Same away form. We make it hard for them to play but show no pace up front. Rodders on for Ruiz would make us more of a threat. But Jol doesn't like to have a go away.

We could be a good side away but don't want to gamble."

Nogood "thank god old Lofty the Lighthouse can still tell it like it is and shine the light on Jol's transparent Barbie weaknesses, isit" Boyo

RidgeRider

YankeeJim

Quote from: M i c K Y x FFC on March 17, 2013, 06:15:36 PM
We just beat Tottenham, and our second half season form is coming through. Jol is the best man for the job, and his presence will attract more players to the club.

Really fellow? There is a word called sarcasm. Look it up.  Besides being No Good, the boy is a wordsmith. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

Mic KY, I had to remove your post. Swearing is not allowed on this site.

NoGoodBoyo was having some fun......nothing more. Pure sarcasm as YankeeJim pointed out.

NogoodBoyo

Oh Ridge, I never saw that swearing post, I didn't.  I'm surprised the young man didn't see the bait when it was the size of a blinking trawler, it was.

Nogood "telling it like it isn't, isit" Boyo

P.S.  Wales beat Engerland in Cardiff in the big boyos' game and Fulham beat Spurs at roundball.  It doesn't get any better than that, it doesn't.  Nirvana

CurryForMario

This is brilliant, thanks
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

A Humble Man

Satire is still alive I am pleased to see.  You have splendidly in a short piece encapsulated all the nonsense people say about the players and management on FOF about the Team they claim to support. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.

DukeTyrion

Great post NogoodBoyo ... nicely sums up some posts from the season thus far :-D

alfie

I read it twice before i realised what it was all about....
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

farfouille

Quote from: alfie on March 17, 2013, 06:56:01 PM

I got it at the second sentence. Brilliant, simply brilliant. I am always in the mood for NogoodBoyo's posts. Isit?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

ffcbulgaria

"There were a lot of clubs around us with 33. Wigan Athletic have a game in hand and could be on 30 points so there will be one or two clubs in that mess and nobody wants to be in that bottom three.

"You've got Reading and of course Queens Park Rangers, but who else will be there? That is the thing that is always on your mind so we needed the points."

Also interesting comment during the game:
Spurs only lost 2 at home (one of them to Wigan)
Fulham only won 2 away (one of them at Wigan)

the outcome was logical!

St Eve

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on March 17, 2013, 06:01:37 PM
"Well we have to hope that Senderos doesn't make his usual mistake and Sidwell doesn't make his usual suicidal back pass - it is a given that he will be booked."
So right on so many levels mate.

Nogood "thank god my mate Steve can see through Jol's nostril hair, isit" Boyo
I'll take it on the chin for a Fulham win. Particularly at Spurs. What a great weekend

NogoodBoyo

I share your joy, St. 
It's hard not to grin like a gashed grapefruit after an away win against the top 3 (!) club that stole my favourite Fulham player.
And for the less rosey spectacled side of me, I think that victory secured our position in the league for another season.  I look forward to seeing what Jol can do with a less damaging off-season (hoping that he stays even with all his warts).
Nogood "would love to see more like that, I would" Boyo

epsomraver

Quote from: alfie on March 17, 2013, 06:56:01 PM

I have read it 4 times and still don't!, can I have some of what he is smoking/ drinking?