watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's getting interesting at the bottom of the table

Started by St Eve, March 18, 2013, 11:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I always thought it would be QPR, Wigan and Villa. Now I am not so certain. Al least we can now look up the table and not worry anymore.

Roberty

The most interesting thing is that we are not there, beyond that - do you care?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Northern Cottager

I'm glad we are safe and now it's all about how high we can finish BUT I want QPR to go down. Forget the derbies.

Their fans have driven me mad, the SkySports coverage has driven me mad, their stupid signings have driven me mad and Harry Redknapp drives me mad. Can't stand the club or their dire cavemen fans.

MasterHaynes

I will not count as being safe until we get at least 39 points , ideally beating QPR next game, double bonus.

Holders

I've just done the predictor again and QPR survive on goal difference! We need another 5-0 when we meet them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Aaron

Such misinformation in this thread :)

We're not safe yet and it was 6-0 :P

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Aaron on March 18, 2013, 12:28:47 PM

True, but I can't see us getting dragged into it...Not even with a few bad results. Optimism!

Burt

And it's not just interesting in the premier league...

There's a great scrap going on in the 2nd division, (or 4th division, in old money), to avoid the drop in to the non-league, with 5 teams at the bottom all on the same points.

St Eve

Didn't notice that. Really 6 with York only 1 point higher but have played a game more

filham

Quote from: Aaron on March 18, 2013, 12:28:47 PM

Just think, a 6-0 win for us on Easter Monday would virtually see us safe and QPR down. Wouldn't it be nice.

cottage cheese

I think its very interesting. Yes I support Fulham but I do enjoy the games between the bottom teams. So much riding on them that most teams just go for it resulting in some quality games!! I cant wait for Wigan vs Aston Villa on the last day of the season as that 100% will still be up for grabs the winner most likely will stay up.

King_Crud

I always find the battle at the bottom more interesting than the battle at the top. Ideally I'd like QPR & Villa to go down

A Humble Man

Quote from: King_Crud on March 18, 2013, 01:26:41 PM
I always find the battle at the bottom more interesting than the battle at the top. Ideally I'd like QPR & Villa to go down

Villa have a young team that will get better and a super ground in one of the nicest areas of Birmingham.  QPR have a lot of old men and a crappy ground in a gross area of London.  Sunderland to join QPR as I have never been there and do not want to go.  West Ham could still go down now that would be really good, the Olympic stadium with 10,000 fans in it all spitting at the away fans as usual.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

fulhaman

I think QPR and Reading are down, then its bewteen Aston Villa and Sunderland for me.

Admin

I expect a ding-dong of a match when we play QPR. I don't expect them to come and lay down and I don't expect us to either. We've hit a bit of good form lately and we seem to be getting better, stronger with each game. We have enough quality to pick them off and I fully expect us to put right what we got wrong at their place. I expect a few words will be battered around the Fulham dressing room just before the game. 2-1 to Fulham.

westcliff white

For me it's one fom Wigan, Sunderland and villa. Reading and QPR seem gone.

I would pick Wigan to join them as whelan is such a plonked with his comments over mcmanamans tackle
Every day is a Fulham day

Classic94

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 18, 2013, 12:05:01 PM
I'm glad we are safe and now it's all about how high we can finish BUT I want QPR to go down. Forget the derbies.

Their fans have driven me mad, the SkySports coverage has driven me mad, their stupid signings have driven me mad and Harry Redknapp drives me mad. Can't stand the club or their dire cavemen fans.

Agree. At first I was indifferent towards them but they have become by far the most irritating club in the league. Their chairman is a creep, Redknapp is a slime ball, and the playing squad consists of ageing journeyman and mercenaries. It has been run like a circus. Besides from that, their fans have this silly inferiority complex against us. They are just thoroughly unlikable and deserve to be relegated.

horse1031

I am torn over QPR whether i want them to go down or not.  On one hand it is one of the games that i look forward to each year.  I feel like there is a good rivalry between the teams and this is good for both clubs.  Their stadium is a stones throw from the cottage and we get a load of away fans to go to the game.  After the 2-3 years of flirting with relegation i feel bad for any set of fans that are in that mess.

on the other hand, they are our rivals and i would like nothing more for them to head back down to the championship.  i would expect the same thing from them.

1.  QPR
2.  Reading
3.  Southampton

Berserker

I'd like Reading and Southampton to stay up. Because of Harry and the vast amounts they hae spent i'd like QPR to go down.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.