watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sascha Riether

Started by Alan, March 23, 2013, 06:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

I'd like to wish Sascha Riether a Happy 30th Birthday. Possibly, pound for pound, our best signing in a while (at least).
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

filham

Happy birthday Sascha, you have done so well for us this season and I hope Fulham put an attractive contract in front of you as a birthday present.

JackyFulham90

Happy birthday Riether, brilliant right back keeping him is a must!

cebu

Happy birthday Sascha - you're finally old enough to be on permanent staff at Fulham!    :blow candles:

Berserker

Please stay Sascha, we want to wish you Happy Birthday next year as wwll as this  081.gif
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bobby2012

Happy birthday Riether! Strong defender and great player. Hope we keep him for next season..

GoldCoastWhite

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Herr Riether. Love watching you do your stuff and hope we sign you up pronto.  082.gif

MisfitKid

HAP, HAP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Sascha!!!  081.gif
Please oh please stay!!   :clap_hands:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

jms

081.gif .....to my favourite player. Please stay with us next season. You are the George Cohen of the 21st century, and there is no higher accolade than that. 049:gif

EJL

Seeing as he's over thirty, we don't want him anymore, right? "Lower the squad age! Fire the cannons!"

Happy Birthday, Sash.

CurryForMario

Best right back in the league this season in my opinion (maybe Zabaleta)
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Artful Dodger

Do we have to agree a transfer fee with his parent club in Germany or can we sign him for nothing? On the basis we haven't paid anything for him, pound for pound you can't get much better. If his performances have meant that his parent club want £5m now or something silly, that may change!

Pound for pound, I would have to go with Schwarzer as our best signing as he was free as well. Best value signings for whom we paid a fee, I would have to go with Hangeland and Saha - both around £2m I think.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

cmg

We have an option to buy his contract from Cologne,  if we wish to do so, at a sum agreed last year, at the end of his one year loan period (30.06.13).

We do, however, need to agree terms with him. If we fail to do so (or in the highly unlikely event that we decide not to exercise the option) he will return to 1.FC Koln, to whom he is contracted to 30.06.14.

btings

Texas White

Just sign the contract you old git... happy birthday

EJL

Quote from: CurryForMario on March 23, 2013, 08:20:46 PM
More consistent than Rafael (another contender); that's for sure. 

Riether is criminally underrated. Nobody outside of Fulham mentions him in the same breath as those two.

cebu

Quote from: EJL on March 24, 2013, 12:09:27 AM

Riether is criminally underrated. Nobody outside of Fulham mentions him in the same breath as those two.

Quieeeeeeeeeeet please - we don't want other clubs trying to turn his head!    092.gif

Scrumpy

SSSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  9739.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

Quote from: EJL on March 24, 2013, 12:09:27 AM

Really? Because every time I watch Fulham play, the announcer -- whoever it may be -- calls Riether "one of Fulham's best players" and "one of the best right backs in the league," and "the best loan transfer of the season." That doesn't sound underrated to me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel