watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilfried Bony

Started by PaulJ123, March 25, 2013, 04:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ123

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-to-battle-it-out-with-fulham-for-15m-wilfried-bony-8548271.html

I know its only a rumour and we rarely let papers know what we're up to, but I would love this to happen.

His scoring record is oustanding for a not great team in the Eredivisie. He's built like he should succeed in the premiership, if we miss out on him, we'd regret is the same as when we missed out on Benteke.

Get him in Jol  049:gif

MasterHaynes

At £15m i think he is out of our price range, but if its just Spam and us interested him the price has been seriously overstated by his club/agent, never going to be anywhere near £15m more like £6-8m at most.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Firstly, were we in for Benteke? Yilmaz, yes. I don't remember hearing anything about Benteke.

Anyway, Wifried Bony is an absolute animal but I don't think we need strikers, especially not for that much. Us bringing in a striker, in my opinion, depends on whether Mladen Petric wants to stay, and judging by his playing time, I don't think he will.

filham

More paper talk, lets leave this sort of thing alone at least until the end of the season.

westcliff white

There was only paper talk about yilmaz, and also only rumour in some quarters here in Belgium that we looked at benteke, nothing firm. I heard we enquirer about mbokani and were told 20 million euros.

Re bony the west ham chairman is quoted as saying they are willing to break their transfer record for bony, there record is 11 million for Jarvis I think I read.

Who knows what we will spend and who on I assure MJ has his tablets and his scouts out looking for more.
Every day is a Fulham day

Patrick

Can't see any £10m+ signing being sanctioned by Mo....after the failure of Marlet and AJ...and the jury is still being out on Ruiz.....and a very understandable stance too!!

Ordar

Before the Villa game earlier in the year Jol confirmed that we had looked at Benteke but couldnt match the asking price. I said at the time that was ridiculous as he only cost Villa £6m

HatterDon

I can't believe AJ was "a failure."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FFC1987

And since when was the jury out on Ruiz!?

DevonFFC

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 26, 2013, 10:07:16 AM

Apparently the guy is on bail for hate crimes against l'oreal

CanadianCottager

Quote from: ollienixs on March 26, 2013, 12:24:12 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 26, 2013, 10:07:16 AM

Apparently the guy is on bail for hate crimes against l'oreal

Brilliant