watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What will the score be on Monday

Started by The Swan, March 28, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I think that Rangers will score at least one goal but we will win the game 3-1. I do hope that we beat them.
The Swan

SP

Quote from: The Swan on March 28, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
I think that Rangers will score at least one goal but we will win the game 3-1. I do hope that we beat them.

Great minds, 0-1 Remy at halftime then 3-1 at full time Berbatov, Duff & Sidwell.

Mr-ska

JackyFulham90

2-1 Fulham

Zamora for QPR
Sidwell & Berbatov for us

Walsh

5-0, Bryan x2, Berbatov x2, Hangeland x1

QPR red card.

Fernhurst

This is very unlike me, but this is one game I want a clean sheet and 3 or 4 goals.

Given that..... probably 0-0
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HatterDon

Fulham 1 QPR 2 -- they will have an urgency that we will not.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

If we are able to field the team that beat Spurs and if our players return from their internationals fit and free from jet lag then we should romp home 3-1.

DiegoFulham

i would love a great derby game where we win either in the last minute & break their hearts or win something ridiculous like 4-3, 3-2, 5-4 something tense and also dramatic all at the same time!! COYW's!! beating QPR last season 6-0 gave me enjoyment but it didn't give me that good sense of satisfaction of winning a well competitive game.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

cebu

Hangeland has finally signed his new contract, so we'll be invincible ... so 0-0?

Forever Fulham

QPR to win by one goal.  Much improved squad.  Desperate.  FFC players, feeling safe now, won't play with equal grit and determination. 

VicHalomsLovechild

The haha's really do need a win and a derby game is a great place to start. I think it will be full blooded lots of cards and maybe the odd red. I'd really like us to step up Monday night and show some grit. We do at times. I could see it being a draw.

Lighthouse

After the disgraceful Fulham display at QPR. I would hope the team would consider this a must perform game. Still never expect a win. But we must turn up and give them a game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SKSW6

I hate predicting scores so I won't. I will say though that it's good to hear that in every interview leading up to this game the players have been talking of revenge, saying it was unacceptable at their place and that the fans deserve better. I just hope they back it up on Monday.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

Vinnieffc

I really can't see the Bitters scoring. 2-0  :clap_hands:

A Humble Man

74-1 at half time.  In the second half PR make a brave but ultimately pointless comeback and Harry commits suicide on the pitch after the game.  Bobby Zamora pulls his ear off by mistake. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.