watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And so they're off..

Started by Admin, March 28, 2013, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

One of the guys over there is obsessed with us, sad b*stard.

Burt

Admin

I'm so hoping we take them to the cleaners.

DiegoFulham

i'm laughing so much aha. to be honest even if i don't like their fans & i want them to go down, i will miss the weekly banter between the two clubs. Nothing better then trying to one up over either Chelsea or QPR supporters...well apart from winning a major trophy in footballing tense 
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Northern Cottager

I assume tough man factamongo has shown his face ready for Monday seen as he's going to tear it up. Bunch of sad bastards... If I'm even a fraction as scummy as some of the WATRB crowd I want you all to give me a hiding.

Mr-ska

Love the way they have a go at our away support when there home support is so awful. Cant sell out against anyone. Only good away support at there home games is keeping their average at about 16,500.

When they call us Foolham  just cracks me up. Im sure no Fulham fan is bothered by that!

M i c K Y x FFC

Put a few posts in there. Enjoying the replies. Apparently they destroyed us 2-1 when we were diabolical.

EJL

Quote from: SP on March 28, 2013, 09:46:44 PM

This is the umpteenth thread about QPR this week. We're as guilty as they are of "obsession".

HatterDon

Quote from: EJL on March 29, 2013, 01:35:41 AM

This is the umpteenth thread about QPR this week. We're as guilty as they are of "obsession".

Thanks. I'm tired of having to say this every damn week.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bmasar

Yep : /

stevehawkinslidingtackle

I actually thought their picture thread was pretty funny.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on March 29, 2013, 04:21:07 AM
I actually thought their picture thread was pretty funny.

Me too, if there's anybody here registered to their site pleeeeeeeeeeeeease put a picture of the league table on there  064.gif

SKSW6

I think everyone's just trying to wring the last drops out of this rivalry, cos we almost definitely won't be playing them for a while after Monday. If people start digging out their scores whilst they're down in the Championship and making threads about that, then I'll concede that there might be a few obsessives.

Admin

Last time I looked, this was a football forum which includes banter and rivalry, QPR or not QPR. Like people say, we're close to a big london derby and I think it helps with activity on this forum. If you don't want to read any QPR related material then just pass in by.

Jack Fulham

Does anyone still have a link to that blog by that QPR fan who wrote about not being bothered about whilst being extremely bothered?

Mr-ska

Logicalman

Quote from: Vespa QPR Forum
Getting back to those p ricks from sw6 , fulham are are laughing stock of London , just a bunch of middle class kingston rugger buggers , tourists ( sorry ive said the T word again ) with 6000 real fans sitting in with them .
At best theyre a bunch of lairy newbies that cant be slapped hard enough
At worst they are everything i dont want Rangers to turn into ( except swap the 6000 real fulham fans for 13000 real QPR )

You've gotta give it to this guy, knows his stuff.   :005:  :dft011:

That thread started off about Fulham, then went into film reviews, and then somebody noticed it was about Fulham again. Amazing, A.A.D.S. at it's best. Win or lose Monday, we are still the team that has been in the Prem for over a decade, and the bitters are still the team that take all our cast-offs, and then pay them mega-bucks to sit on the bench or lay in the Physio room.

Most of their members remind me of the worst days on the Offal, and considering Fulham are not a threat to them, and they don't even consider us a real rivals, the 13 page thread has 184 replies and 6000+ views, which accounts for about 50% of ALL the threads in the past week on there!!!!

Apparently, one of the Korean Moderators (I guess it makes them feel international), decides he hates Fulham because when he visited the Cottage, it was cold, it rained, and he got sick.   fp.gif  Shows both the maturity and the mindset of the average bitter, I guess.