News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Forum member 'Rhys Lighting 63' an interview star!

Started by daib0, March 28, 2013, 10:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daib0

Hi there guys...

Your member  Rhys Lighting 63 is probably too modest to mention it, but let's give praise where it's due! On Royals Rendezvous we've held interviews for the most superb predictors from the FA CUP upsets games we have held this season for Rounds 2 and 3 ... and we offer THREE outstanding competitors for you!!

See here: http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9851207/1
and give him a pat on the back! Also the best publicity and links we can do for your fine site!!

Remember?!
Rhys Lighting 63 (Fulham – Friends of Fulham) Silver Medal for FA Cup Round 2 and a very high placing in Round 3 too ...

A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

daib0

Looks like our game champ has made a member name change to Riether Lightning 63 recently? !!
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

DiegoFulham

Quote from: daib0 on March 28, 2013, 10:19:49 PM
Hi there guys...

Your member  Rhys Lighting 63 is probably too modest to mention it, but let's give praise where it's due! On Royals Rendezvous we've held interviews for the most superb predictors from the FA CUP upsets games we have held this season for Rounds 2 and 3 ... and we offer THREE outstanding competitors for you!!

See here: http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9851207/1
and give him a pat on the back! Also the best publicity and links we can do for your fine site!!

Remember?!
Rhys Lighting 63 (Fulham – Friends of Fulham) Silver Medal for FA Cup Round 2 and a very high placing in Round 3 too ...

Thank you for sharing this :) just read what Rhys had to say and i have to completely agree... very honest and well said. fair play Rhys  
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

HatterDon

baseball?

I'm intrigued. Tell me more [Watchthisspace]Lightning63.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: HatterDon on March 28, 2013, 11:36:03 PM
baseball?

It was through ESPN America's Facebook page. They asked their fans to submit a scoreboard, with a picture, a few stats and some interesting facts. They then picked the best 9 (I assume 9 anyway, because that's how many make up a baseball team without the DH, but it could have been more) and those guys won a trip to Italy in a few weeks time
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 29, 2013, 12:01:50 AM
baseball?

It was through ESPN America's Facebook page. They asked their fans to submit a scoreboard, with a picture, a few stats and some interesting facts. They then picked the best 9 (I assume 9 anyway, because that's how many make up a baseball team without the DH, but it could have been more) and those guys won a trip to Italy in a few weeks time

Enjoy! Give us a book report when you return -- or at least me.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: HatterDon on March 29, 2013, 12:46:53 AM
baseball?

I'm thinking of doing a video diary as part of my course, so I'll see if I can forward it on to you
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 29, 2013, 01:20:11 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on March 29, 2013, 12:46:53 AM
baseball?

I'm thinking of doing a video diary as part of my course, so I'll see if I can forward it on to you

outstanding. I'm looking forward to it. My father was a professional baseball player a LONG time ago, and my brothers and I were weaned on it.

Burt

A very good read.... I like the interview stuff. Maybe something we should do more of on here.