News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dallas Cup tonight! 12:30AM GMT start vs Fluminense.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, March 29, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

It's a late one for us tonight as Fulham look to reach the final vs Fluminense.

The game WILL be streamed by KickTV so should be a good bit easier to find than the game on Wednesday.

SKSW6

Mr-ska

I'll be staying up for this game..  i'll post updates for those who are interested. Ive only just got back into a normal sleep pattern after staying up for the cricket!

epsomraver

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on March 29, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

The game WILL be streamed by KickTV so should be a good bit easier to find than the game on Wednesday.

12.30 pm is now, not at midnight?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: epsomraver on March 29, 2013, 12:25:06 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on March 29, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

12.30 pm is now, not at midnight?

Yeah 12:30 AM

e4b

Try 00.30 its easier.Will be watching if i can find a stream if not your updates are always welcome MR SKA  Thanks

TWFL

Quote from: e4b on March 29, 2013, 08:27:26 PM
Try 00.30 its easier.Will be watching if i can find a stream if not your updates are always welcome MR SKA  Thanks
KickTV on Youtube are supposed to be streaming it so should be easy enough to find (touch wood).

Looking forward to this game. Hopefully we start with Minkwitz and Sambou in the middle, think they work better together than with Lasse.

SouthfieldWhite

My sons fix his computer up to the big TV in the lounge, watching the Other semi final , the Japanese team have just gone 2-0 up at start of 2nd half, brilliant picture just like watching a live match on Sky, won't speak too soon, right time to get the beers ;-) come on you fulham younguns

Jamie88

Got work tomorrow but feel compelled to stay up for this one! Not often are any Fulham side competing against clubs from around the world. Plus there's something about our current crop of youngsters that I enjoy watching anyhow :)
..hope we get to see Noe Baba but I doubt it. He hasn't seemed to have featured for us at all so far yet has been taken over there?
COYW 049:gif

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on March 29, 2013, 11:18:47 PM
My sons fix his computer up to the big TV in the lounge, watching the Other semi final , the Japanese team have just gone 2-0 up at start of 2nd half, brilliant picture just like watching a live match on Sky, won't speak too soon, right time to get the beers ;-) come on you fulham younguns
[/quote Keep on keeping on Neil...coyw
We are the whites

Rhys Lightning 63

The fact that so many people are talking about staying up to watch this just goes to show how promising our youngsters are. Never heard this amount of buzz about them before.

COYW!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Bronsons

Got to say the Japanese side look very good. And if the commentator's right, they are actually 16 and 17 years old, which makes it even more impressive how they are destroying Aalborg.

BedsFFC

I'm surprised at how much I'm looking forward to it. Bank holiday helps. Must say, can you imagine how exciting to be playing in this game as a 17 year old? Be great to think that 1 or 2 may actually be fans as well

The Bronsons

I've been working on the lyrics:

We won it one time
We won it one time
The Dallas Cu-up
We won it one time

078.gif

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 29, 2013, 11:35:38 PM
The fact that so many people are talking about staying up to watch this just goes to show how promising our youngsters are. Never heard this amount of buzz about them before.

COYW!!!

I have been banging on for quite some time now how good our Academy is, brilliant that so many have picked up on it

The club has progressed each year even if we havnt seen it in league positions

We are now a well established Premier league club and also well known around Europe

At youth level we are now getting talented kids saying they'd rather come Fulham than Chelsea etc

The futures bright, the futures black and white

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Jamie88 on March 29, 2013, 11:30:22 PM
..hope we get to see Noe Baba but I doubt it. He hasn't seemed to have featured for us at all so far yet has been taken over there?
COYW 049:gif

He has been taken but with it being an under 19 tournament, Grimmer and Arthurworry (starters for the u21s) have been a given with Cameron Burgess being a replacement.

cmg

Starting XI seems to be as before:Rodak;Passley,Arthurworrey,Grimmer,Kavanagh; Christensen, Sambou; Williams,Woodrow, Tankovic,Banya.

Mr-ska

Im up and ready for it... i have a link that was posted on wednesday..  ill just go and find it!

Jamie88

Anyone know where the link is on kjicktv's youtube channel? cant seem to find anything....

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Mr-ska on March 29, 2013, 12:16:56 PM
I'll be staying up for this game..  i'll post updates for those who are interested. Ive only just got back into a normal sleep pattern after staying up for the cricket!

I'll be doing the same via Twitter!