watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could it happen to us

Started by The Swan, March 29, 2013, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Following our great and unexpected win at Spurs and the winning goal scored by a former Spurs player Berbs. Could we lose to QPR on Monday by the score 0-1. Guess who will score the winning goal, our old mate Bobby Zamora. I do hope that this is not the outcome of the game. QPR are quoted at 11/5 to win. Worth a bet.
The Swan

Admin

I think we always fear the worst situation and yes, people will automatically think there will be a chance that Zamora will score and we could lose the game 1-0. That could have also been the case last season when we played them at Loftus Road, but it wasn't.

If Hangeland and Senderos do their jobs right, they will have Zamora in their back pockets all game, just like Hangeland did at their place. Stop Zamora holding up the ball and you'll also stop Remy who I personally think is the bigger threat on the night.

Of course this has a habbit of all going wrong, why wouldn't it, we are Fulham at the end of the day and it always happens to us. When ever a players leaves for another club, he always comes back and scores or we will end a drought of some player/club giving them a life line. It's Fulhamish.

My take on the game is that it isn't going to be easy. Zamora is not at the top of his fitness, but he will relish coming back to the Cottage and will aim to put in a shift. Whether he pulls it off or not is another thing.

Normally I'm very negative about Fulham, but something just tells me that our performance at their place this season hasn't been forgotten and I think the owner, players, manager and coaching staff are fully aware of what revenge means to the fans. Even Brede mentioned this in his interview.

I think it will be a tight contest, Zamora may well score or assist be we'll come out victorious.

Burt

This one is a potential banana skin. They will be fighting, and Harry will have a game plan.

I am hoping that our lots desire to make amends for the dreadful display at Loftus Rd will give us the edge.

Forever Fulham

I think of Zamora as a pouter.  I feel he quit the team before he left.  I may be wrong about that, but I can't shake that impression.  If I got paid that much to run around in shorts for a living, I'd half-kill myself on the pitch.  I think we have players like that on the team now.  Duff, the Greek, Riether, Ashkan etc.  But I NEVER felt that way about Bobby.  Sorry if I've offended any fond memories of the man.

Fernhurst

But I NEVER felt that way about Bobby.  Sorry if I've offended any fond memories of the man.

NOPE,,,,,,,,,, summed up what a good few of us feel.

I will not be booing him however and it would be my fervent wish Fulham fans show they are bigger and more adult than those we hear at other grounds on a weekly basis.

If he does score and " gives it the cup or shoosh " feel free to invade the pitch and pull his shorts down.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

A Humble Man

The attraction of football is that even bookmakers cannot forecast accurately what is a two horse race with three possible outcomes.  Birmingham were 150/1 against to beat Crystal Palace 4-0 last night, but they did it.  

If hope that Fulham beat QPR, but who could have forecast we would have played so badly at their place.  

It is a funny game, but that is why so many people around the World love it.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

Will be a very close game both teams will score I can see a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 either way