watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to salvage our season

Started by SP, March 30, 2013, 05:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Suddenly, a season that appeared to be delivering nothing takes on some significance.  Top of the pile for me is beating Chels & depriving them of Champions League qualification.

COYW

DiegoFulham

Quote from: SP on March 30, 2013, 05:26:46 PM
Suddenly, a season that appeared to be delivering nothing takes on some significance.  Top of the pile for me is beating Chels & depriving them of a Champions League place.

COYW

Them missing out on Champions League because of us? will they still not care about us? ahaha sending the R's down after Villa win on sunday!! guessing they both still won't hate us :D i think this season still has alot to give!!!!!!!!! COYW's! we are fulham, f**k Chelsea!!!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

A Humble Man

Winning at Everton for the first time ever in the League would be a true highlight.  If we could also beat QPR, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Arsenal and any one else we play that would be an outstanding season.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Artful Dodger

A good finish could see us get 9th but priority for me is beating QPR and virtually guaranteeing our safety and their relegation! Second would be to beat Chelsea..... 049:gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

JackyFulham90

A top 10 finish with the resources we have will always be a successful season