watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it illegal to block a bus from moving

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, March 31, 2013, 12:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Having a drunk moment last night and it sprung to me that I could stand infront of the Q.P.R coach (Tienanmen Square style) as they drive down Stevenage Road tomorrow, refuse to move, then make the Q.P.R squad walk the rest of the way (past many Fulham fans, who would give them their two penneth worth) and unsettling them.

The only downside would be that the police could arrest me for blocking the way. Is it possible for them do that?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

ffcbulgaria

fake an injury and roll on the road like Karagounis

demand a stretcher to be moved even an inch!

cmg

They could certainly section you under the Mental Health Act...

...and that's before you get anywhere near Stevenage Road!  092.gif

Rhys Lightning 63

I was thinking of kneeling down to tie both my shoes, then pretend to drop my contact lenses etc
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

cmg

...it's an old trick, but it might just work.   :005:

epsomraver

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 31, 2013, 12:40:17 PM
Having a drunk moment last night and it sprung to me that I could stand infront of the Q.P.R coach (Tienanmen Square style) as they drive down Stevenage Road tomorrow, refuse to move, then make the Q.P.R squad walk the rest of the way (past many Fulham fans, who would give them their two penneth worth) and unsettling them.

The only downside would be that the police could arrest me for blocking the way. Is it possible for them do that?

Drunk moments should stay where they are, bit stupid in the light of day mostly :wine:

SouthfieldWhite

Mentioning the QPR coach reminds me of a time we were coming back from Grimsby and I think QPR had just been relegated at Wolves, although could be wrong

Anyway as we drive back down the motorway we past the QPHa players coach, all looking a bit glum, anyway once we realised it was the players coach we slowed right down to make them over take us as we'd said we'd lead out the window and give them stick when we re overtake them, think my mate had a fulham scarf in the car so as we over took them again,we lent out the window to give them plenty of hand gestures and abuse, we then slowed down again to let them over take us So we could do it again, sadly they were having none of it and wouldn't go past us, anyway made up for us losing at Grimsby that day

A Humble Man

You should be careful the coach driver could be psychopath in which case he would run you over and make a convincing argument of why he had to do it.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Northern Cottager

Do it, video the act and the aftermath of Bobby Z faking a hamstring injury and staying on the bus rather than passing through the FFC faithful.

Some drunk ideas will at least make a good viral vid.