watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come On Villa

Started by A Humble Man, March 31, 2013, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Humble Man

The only time we have got into Europe on our League position we came from mid table to a place in Europe winning most of our remaining games.  We have a tough run in against team fighting for Europe or fighting relegation but our player will be relaxed after we beat QPR and we will rush up the table with a series of unexpected win.

We can finish in 7th place but need some results to help us and Villa beating Liverpool would be a good start.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

epsomraver

Why is Villa common? posh end of Brum really

GodfatherJol

Not sure whether you're suggesting we'll get into Europe with 7th, but if you are, unfortunately that's not the case. When we did, it was because the spots allocated to the League and FA cups were both taken by teams already in Europe, and hence got moved to 6th and 7th in the league. This year, the League Cup space went to Swansea, and the FA Cup will go to Wigan or Millwall.

bulgariawhite

Agreed. So the only way is 5th or fairplay league

Rupert

Quote from: epsomraver on March 31, 2013, 01:34:58 PM
Why is Villa common? posh end of Brum really

Common is the new posh, I believe.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

A Humble Man

Common was a miss type not a plebisation of Aston Villa.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Rupert

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 31, 2013, 04:37:52 PM

Ah yes, Miss Type, an excellent English teacher at my school, if a little shaky in the spelling department from time to time, but her popularity had nothing to do with that. So what has she got to do with Villa being supported by plebs? Or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, here?

A Humble Man

Quote from: Rupert on March 31, 2013, 04:44:08 PM

Ah yes, Miss Type, an excellent English teacher at my school, if a little shaky in the spelling department from time to time, but her popularity had nothing to do with that. So what has she got to do with Villa being supported by plebs? Or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, here?

You did not have a Miss Take as well did you.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Rupert

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 31, 2013, 04:58:59 PM
Quote from: Rupert on March 31, 2013, 04:44:08 PM

You did not have a Miss Take as well did you.

Miss Take? No, nothing like that in my camp, I'm happy to say, though there were a couple of Miss Deeds, twins I believe.

NogoodBoyo

Weren't you caught bear-faced by a couple of Miss De Meaners, Rupert?
Nogood "it was a bear-faced lie, m'lud, it was, isit" Boyo