watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol wants to keep Schwarzer

Started by JackyFulham90, March 31, 2013, 02:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Thinks he can play in the premiership another 2 seasons yet, Etheridge or Stockdale to go in the summer
Article is on the Sky Sports Website
Good news about Schwarzer possibly signing a new deal to be our keeper next season?

Ordar

I'd still have preferred Stekelenberg or even Butland. I really don't think Stockdale is the answer to the goalkeeping situation.

Someone mentioned Lingegaard on another thread which is a good shout. And what about Casper Schmichael?

Sheepskin Junior

Personally wouldn't want Schwarzer to stay on. Especially if it means losing Stockdale AND Etheridge. If Villa went down, I would happily take Brad Guzan as a no. 1 keeper. As for Schmeichael, I don't think he is quite premier league standard. Nowhere near the quality of his father
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

The King

Quote from: Ordar on March 31, 2013, 02:28:32 PMAnd what about Casper Schmichael?

Don't know about him, but Kasper Schmeichel seems to have found his level in the Championship. Shame, always liked him.

IranianCottager

We could always try to sign a GK of a relegated team. Mignolet, Al Habsi, Guzan are good if their teams go down.
What about Federici? What happened to him?

Danitar

Got agree with ordar should've got either butland or stekelenburg, I fear we've missed the boat on stekelenburg now and obviously butland has gone to stoke but a very good shout on schmeichel he had a very good game for leicester considering they had 10 men for 87 minutes. Mignolet had a good game yesterday I wouldn't say no to him. With the schwarzer situation the way I see I the needs us more than we need him

MJG

He's not going to get any better so I think we need to move on.
Thanks for everything Mark but time catches up with everyone.

Barrie

I'm not too bothered about losing Etheridge and Stockdale, neither are or will be of the calibre of top premiership quality keepers, IMHO.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I was a fan of Stocko until that dismal performance against Swansea at home. I mean, the problem wasn't the sloppy goals he conceded, but the fact he clearly wasn't fit enough to play a premier league match...Shame because I like the guy and I suppose he could be a decent keeper.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!