watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

qpr

Started by stokesy, March 31, 2013, 08:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokesy

i see the rangers boys are giving us load of abuse on there web site i just wonder who they want to win when we play villa newcastle and reading or are they complete planks.

Northern Cottager

They are total planks. I hear Factamondo on there has just lost his boyfriend due to an overly keen obsession with 'foolham'.

Mr-ska

Love to see them wasting time sabre rattling about us. What are they trying to prove!

SP

It's the 1970s revisited:

'a win by the river will poke it right down their throats, but lose or draw, just the fact we are there ,all over their manor ( not that they actually have a manor , its Chelsea`s ) , drinking in their pubs , larging it in their lifeless ground ,generally running the show,will be enough to make Tarquin cry into his latte.'

And I thought QPR was a family club?

SaltfordWhite

Well his family certainly never ensured that he turned up for English lessons.

Wot wot.

Admin

Quote from: SP on March 31, 2013, 08:59:39 PM
It's the 1970s revisited:

'a win by the river will poke it right down their throats, but lose or draw, just the fact we are there ,all over their manor ( not that they actually have a manor , its Chelsea`s ) , drinking in their pubs , larging it in their lifeless ground ,generally running the show,will be enough to make Tarquin cry into his latte.'

And I thought QPR was a family club?

QPR is a duleded club, that's for sure.

e4b

They are............the Adams Family 064.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: e4b on March 31, 2013, 09:13:39 PM
They are............the Adams Family 064.gif

you're short a "d" there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

malcbridger

Blustering imbeciles, we will do our talking on the pitch tonight, 4-1.

SP

Meanwhile over in the parallel universe that is WATRB, apparantly, it's our cup final tonight - presumably it isn't an important fixture for QPR!

'Not our cup final at all. It is theirs though.'

SaltfordWhite

I've just been back to read that thread again, there really is some cretinous morons amongst them. 

Incredible.

SP

It just gets worse, they really need help:

'its 14 00 hours and the qpr fans are already evident in putney about 50 have been seen drinkuing in various pubs around the ground and there is another group of qpr fans drinking in pub on the corner of the kings road,so by 18 00 hours i think we can safely say that there will be many thousands of qpr fans drinking all around the ground this is like an fa cup final to qpr we need to desperately win this game and im predicting...........2-0 to the super hoops'

alfie

Quote from: SP on April 01, 2013, 02:05:18 PM
It just gets worse, they really need help:

'its 14 00 hours and the qpr fans are already evident in putney about 50 have been seen drinkuing in various pubs around the ground and there is another group of qpr fans drinking in pub on the corner of the kings road,so by 18 00 hours i think we can safely say that there will be many thousands of qpr fans drinking all around the ground this is like an fa cup final to qpr we need to desperately win this game and im predicting...........2-0 to the super hoops'

haha
"many thousands drinking all around the ground  "

They can't even fill a 17000 lego box
:005:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't