watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread

Started by grandad, April 01, 2013, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

We were great after Sidders went off. Master class in how to run down time, something we've always been poor at in the past.

Solid game for Senderos. He's wasn't the "accident waiting to happen" - that award goes jointly to Sidders for being sent off, and Kara for 3 sloppy mistakes either side of half time, which got them back into the match. Thankfully Schwarzer saved the penalty.

Great games by Schwarz, of course, Dejagah before he got injured, Berba, Kara (despite his 3 mistakes), Riise in the first half, and Brede was a rock.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: li_special on April 01, 2013, 10:08:45 PM
3 points thank you.
agree about sidwells challenge should have been yellow not sure what kara was doing with there penalty.

you mean after watching numerous replays you didnt get how it was a penalty?

itombomb

Emmanulson has a track record that suggests he's a good player, he just hasn't played any football and it shows, seriously lacking in confidence.

Barrie

Artful Dodger

COMMMEEEE ONNNNNNN!!! Love it!! Berbatov is absolutley class - no more arguments!!

3 points despite the ref who seems to dislike us for some reason - missed 2 clear penalties for us and sent off Sidwell which was a yellow, in my biased opinion!! 049:gif 049:gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

bill taylors apprentice

Thought Ruiz was excellent, his holding the ball under pressure and his passing was first class.
Also, he nicked the ball time and again, just wish he was a bit more aggressive in front of goal.  

L-Wizzy

Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
I've called for Urby to start. Well I'm changing my tune now. The man for whatever reason is just not comfortable and I'd be happy to see him continue to come on in the 89th minute. Very very disappointing.

The Italian League is much slower than the prem, its about the same speed as the dutch league and we all know how long it took for ruiz to adjust. So im not surprised. Urby is a quality player, if he wasnt he wouldnt be at AC Milan
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

LordNelson

OHHHH BOB-EEEE ZAMORAAAHHHHH  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 01, 2013, 10:13:39 PM
COMMMEEEE ONNNNNNN!!! Love it!! Berbatov is absolutley class - no more arguments!!

3 points despite the ref who seems to dislike us for some reason - missed 2 clear penalties for us and sent off Sidwell which was a yellow, in my biased opinion!! 049:gif 049:gif

I'm biased of course but I can't see how to disagree with you. Bosingwa clear handball, Kara was clearly pulled down and Sidwell tried to pull out of the tackle. Really poor from Probert.

Willard

Quote from: Barrie on April 01, 2013, 10:13:18 PM
What did Berbs say?
1. We made childish mistakes
2. He was giving the MOM award to Mark Schwarzer
3. When asked if Fulham were safe, he laughed and said we've never been in danger!

He came across very well.

Lighthouse

By the way even  I think we are safe from relegation  065.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Barrie

tommy

I hate harry redknapp. Hes saying they battered us. You where 3-0 down you mug. He said he wouldnt have even taken a draw because he was so sure they where going to win it.

Lighthouse

Quote from: tommy on April 01, 2013, 10:21:03 PM
I hate harry redknapp. Hes saying they battered us. You where 3-0 down you mug. He said he wouldnt have even taken a draw because he was so sure they where going to win it.

If he hadn't set his team up so badly first half they may have done. But his mistakes meant we won it first half.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Had to be a red for Sidwell. He wiped the qpr player out with a long, almost in instalments, lunge which in any book is reckless, uncontrolled and therefore dangerous.
He looked wound up before that and was probably needing some support in a central pairing as opposed to Kara disappearing on those mazy runs into brick walls.  Well done Kara though, I wish I could run around for 95 minutes like that.

Bassey the warrior

Watching Gary Neville's analysis and he's desperate to justify QPR's award of a penalty. Having seen it in ultra-slow mo I'm very sure there was no touch whatsoever and in fact it wasn't a penalty.
So we've had two stonewall penalties not given for us and one dive against us that gave them a penalty, and a challenge that was yellow at most given as a red, AND WE'VE STILL WON.

With that in mind I've got to be pleased.

rusty shackleford

Urby was utter poo, but Kara almost threw the game away single handed and we know he is a good player. So im not judging Urby yet. Anyway it doesnt matter as he's off soon.

As for Sidwell, i cant believe that its taken him so long to get sent off

Walsh

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 01, 2013, 10:16:34 PM
Thought Ruiz was excellent, his holding the ball under pressure and his passing was first class.
Also, he nicked the ball time and again, just wish he was a bit more aggressive in front of goal.  
I agree, I must say Ruiz is normally quite slow when he gets the ball at his feet and gets it stolen away from him, this happened once all game which is an improvement. I just want Ruiz to use his strength more and go in for more challenges.

grandad

Quote from: tommy on April 01, 2013, 10:21:03 PM

The whole club not just Redknapp are deluded. They are where they are because they are a poor side poorly managed with an owner who hasn´t a clue about sensible investment.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:27:46 PM
Watching Gary Neville's analysis and he's desperate to justify QPR's award of a penalty. Having seen it in ultra-slow mo I'm very sure there was no touch whatsoever and in fact it wasn't a penalty.
So we've had two stonewall penalties not given for us and one dive against us that gave them a penalty, and a challenge that was yellow at most given as a red, AND WE'VE STILL WON.

With that in mind I've got to be pleased.
:plus one:
Where there's a will there's a wife