watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Redknapp

Started by Bassey the warrior, April 01, 2013, 10:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

So naive, if not incompetent tactically. He has in Mbia a defensive midfielder that used to be a centre back. He's primed to be a good anchor man, yet he's offering no protection whatsoever to his defence, which is very shaky. Poor from Redknapp.
Thank god we've got Roy at England.

Artful Dodger

I met Sean Davis at the Cottage earlier this year who basically said Redknapp didnt do tactics - it was just run around a lot and make a nuisance of yourself (he played for Redknapp when he was at Spurs), so any observations regarding Redknapps tactics do not suprise me. Sean also says he regrets leaving Fulham, which was less suprising!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

F(f)CUK

Couldn't believe his comments after the game, particularly in response to where were your players for the first 40mins of the game. No dignity in defeat. Makes me even happier that they are on their way down.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Harry '' We murdered them  and dominated the game ................ Hahahahahaahahay  064.gif 064.gif

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8612776/Premier-League-QPR-s-Harry-Redknapp-furious-with-defending

In the Enclosure

Rangers Messageboard getting loads of stick from Southampton fans
saying ' Remember whenever something bad happens it isn't ' Arrys fault'

Ordar

Must have been watching a different game. They were never gonna score without a mistake

Northern Cottager

"When Harry Redknapp took over at QPR, they were 6 points from safety. Since then, he's spent £23m and are now 7 points from safety. #QPR"

Smooth move Fernandes.

Lighthouse

As has been mentioned his first half 'tactics' allowed us to play to our strengths. Two matches against them now and only played for 45 minutes and still they lose a match. Never a fan although thought Jol only made the right decision when he was forced to with the sending off.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ron

I dunno, I fink 'Arry's triffic....

The Rock

When we scored the first goal on 8 minutes the twitching really bumped into high hear. You knew then he had nothing.

Barrie

They huffed and puffed but rarely threatened us.  The beeb match report was right when it says "In fact, when faced with 10 men, QPR's efforts smacked more of desperation than precision."

MJG

Quote from: Barrie on April 02, 2013, 12:46:26 PM
They huffed and puffed but rarely threatened us.  The beeb match report was right when it says "In fact, when faced with 10 men, QPR's efforts smacked more of desperation than precision."
to be fair Schwarzer pulled off at least 3 good saves. They did cause us a lot of problems second half, a lot of which were of our own doing.

jmh

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 02, 2013, 11:33:37 AM
"When Harry Redknapp took over at QPR, they were 6 points from safety. Since then, he's spent £23m and are now 7 points from safety. #QPR"

Smooth move Fernandes.
Fantastic!   078.gif

SP

Had the worst happened, last night could've become far worse than we ever imagined.  I saw Jamie Rednapp before the game, visions of Arry charging around on our hallowed turf with a Jamie & SKY love in.  They actually thought the script was written for them.

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: SP on April 02, 2013, 03:29:35 PM
Had the worst happened, last night could've become far worse than we ever imagined.  I saw Jamie Rednapp before the game, visions of Arry charging around on our hallowed turf with a Jamie & SKY love in.  They actually thought the script was written for them.

I notice it didn't get anything on the front page of the sun's website. Coincidence? The way it seemed to be billed beforehand - can Arry Oudini save QPR by beating (not media luvvies) Fulham? the whole Samba twitter thing could have made a better lead story than Man U drop out of cup...whatever...I despair of the media savviness of the once-great *cough* British tabloids.
@hincharoo

Northern Cottager

The build up to the game was all about the bottom half of the table, Harry Redknapp, Samba and how they can beat us. We weren't mentioned until we scored and after the game it was all about feeling sorry for them. The coverage was tragic and I'd of preferred to sit in silence than listen to their nonsense again.

Rupert

Had they won, especially after being three down, I would expect Sky to demand that they be spared the formality of playing their last seven games, just give them the 21 points that were clearly theirs for the taking. And, to make it fair, take those 21 points from us and make us play every two days to fit in those extra seven fixtures which we would naturally have to fulfill.

I wonder if their biggest problem, last night, was believing the hype that all they had to do was turn up, as we had nothing to play for. Being media darlings does have drawbacks, sometimes.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

F(f)CUK

It's OK no one in the media will show the blindest bit of interest in QPR when they're in the Championship next year.

SaltfordWhite

I may have missed it, but I didn't even see the top half of the league table in the post match Harrywatch.

Cravenawin

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 02, 2013, 12:08:38 AM
Couldn't believe his comments after the game, particularly in response to where were your players for the first 40mins of the game. No dignity in defeat. Makes me even happier that they are on their way down.
Did he not see the calamitous mistake from Georgy that gifted them their first goal? He bangs on about giving away the "worst 3 goals since i've been in football" but fails to realise we gave them one back. Also, had Probert had the balls to do his job properly and send off Hill for his awful challenge on Karagounis, he could have been staring down the barrel of a repeat scoreline of last season such was Fulhams dominance at the time. Had Hill gone off i dread to think what the score could have been. Probably more than last year as they were totally clueless at the time.