watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR and Reading Premier League players?

Started by Walsh, April 01, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Right, so we know that QPR and Reading are looking very doubtful to stay up so my question is, do either of these teams have any premier league standard players? The players who I think are good enough for the premiership are:

QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba
Remy

Reading:
le Fondre
Mariappa

I don't know if any of them would suite us but that's who I think are the only players who are actually good enough for the premier league in the bottom 2.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Walsh on April 01, 2013, 10:47:42 PM
Right, so we know that QPR and Reading are looking very doubtful to stay up so my question is, do either of these teams have any premier league standard players? The players who I think are good enough for the premiership are:

QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba

Reading:
le Fondre
Mariappa

I don't know if any of them would suite us but that's who I think are the only players who are actually good enough for the premier league in the bottom 2.

Much of QPR's team are Premier League quality, but they're mercenaries.

CurryForMario

QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba
Remy
Townsend (Spurs)
Taarabt

Reading:
Kebe
Pogrebnyak
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Fulham76

QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba

Reading:
le Fondre
Mariappa

Samba??? No thanks. What an absolute donkey. To think they wasted about £12m & god knows what weekly wage on him makes the like of Marley & AJ look like bargains.

Always liked the loom of Hoilett but not been great since he left Blackburn.

Walsh

Quote from: CurryForMario on April 01, 2013, 10:56:00 PM
QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba
Remy
Townsend (Spurs)
Taarabt

Reading:
Kebe
Pogrebnyak

Completely forgot about Remy and I think Taarabt would be better in another league personally and I didn't put Townsend down because he's on loan from Spurs.

Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:54:34 PM

QPR:
Cesar
Hoilett
Samba

Reading:
le Fondre
Mariappa

Much of QPR's team are Premier League quality, but they're mercenaries.

I don't know about that, they have some big names who would be better in other leagues.

domprague

I wouldn't mind Robert Green. Also Adam Le Fondre.
Most of the QPR players are mercenaries and we don't want them.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Jambo

I dont want any of the QPR lot.  I hate them! money grabbing, no passion or fight for their club.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

DukeTyrion

SP

How on earth will QPR get Samba off their books for next season, he's so slow.  I can't see anyone taking him off their hands even if he is still only 60% fit...

domprague

They will be another Portsmouth as soon as Francis gets bored.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Aaron

This has nothing to do with spite but I honestly don't know if I'd take anyone from QPR.

I don't like the type of player they have attracted and the subsequent lack of any real effort or interest from them..  All footballers are mercenary to some extent, but QPR seem to attract the worst of the lot. 

Taarabt I suppose.

Jack Fulham

I still think Granero is a classy player but he hasn't really made an impact at QPR this season. I suppose he's not the sort of player you need in a relegation battle.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

QPR:
Remy (but he costs too much -- he'll go back to Ligue 1 if Hoops goes down)
Hoilett (who I thought we should have picked up before QPR did)
Taarabt
Diakite
Granero

The rest are mercenaries who are more or less past it... and, sad to say, that includes Bobby Z.

Reading:
Pogrebnyak (I'd have him back in a second!)
Guthrie
Mariappa
Le Fondre (bench material)
Pearce (Maybe. Like Stockdale, another year of starts in the Championship wouldn't go amiss.)

The rest are Championship material, full stop.