watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov's touch this evening

Started by Enter the Frei, April 01, 2013, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Unbelievable. A joy to say he plays for Fulham. An absolute genius n the ball.

Enter the Frei

it's true, I'm still in marginal disbelief at how we signed him.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Enter the Frei on April 02, 2013, 12:08:40 AM

Love the bitter Haha's fans saying they want him to break his legs and others saying he should of signed for them. Haha. Instead they got Zamora!

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 02, 2013, 12:10:15 AM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on April 02, 2013, 12:08:40 AM

Love the bitter Haha's fans saying they want him to break his legs and others saying he should of signed for them. Haha. Instead they got Zamora!

not gonna lie I was devastated when we lost Zamora, but if you look at the strikers who've come in since, it's gone pretty much perfectly I'm honest.

VALS

Absolutely brilliant , genius , one of the last artists on the pitch ! Bravo Berba !You are a joy for the eyes ! Congratulations for the lads !

Ordar

Post match interview was fantastic!

btings

That was such a spectacular touch.  He really looked like he was capable of anything tonight.

db9

Best first touch in the world indeed.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

NogoodBoyo

I did enjoy that. 
He's absolutely fearless but very loyal to people who invest in him and believe in him.  We all know at whom he's levelling the "childish" jab that he throws out about three times in his post-match interview.  The oldest outfield player with more experience and heart than anybody else out there - yes, the Ancient Greek.  But when Karagounis was clattered to the ground in the first half and was evidently in pain, who was the Fulham player to get in the face of the hooped offender?  Yep, Berbatov.  Nearly earned himself a booking too.
A tough man to play with, but a joy at the same time.
Nogood "joy to watch too, isit" Boyo

Count Berbatov

I'll post this on the man utd forums. A reminder for his genius
Thank you for the video, I've been hoping someone makes a gif of it?
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

CurryForMario

What a pleasure to see him play. Hopefully he'll stick around for as long as possible
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

RaySmith

Pure class - and he plays for Fulham!

Northern Cottager

"They can only score when we make mistakes"

Brilliant.

cmg

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 02, 2013, 12:10:15 AM

Yes, I noticed that comment - but to be fair to our west of borough friends I would say that the poster was pretty generally criticised for what he wrote.
One QPR fan ('Rangers 77') even wrote: "Fantastic player. Ran their line brilliantly. Fulham are a decent, hardworking side. Credit to Jol. They lose players but keep producing decent sides. ". Which is pretty generous, even for this board. He deserves thanks for a fair and balanced view.

domprague

Is there a link for that Berbatov clip? I'd love to share it with some QPR-supporting colleagues.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MaxxiM

The guy is one of the top 5 players in EPL.  Whoever does not realise this really knows nothing about this game.
Respect!

Enter the Frei

Quote from: domprague on April 02, 2013, 09:27:18 PM
Is there a link for that Berbatov clip? I'd love to share it with some QPR-supporting colleagues.

unfortunately been taken down from youtube, search around dailymotion/vimeo/metacafe as they have slightly less stringent copyright controls.