@ffcfulham

ffcfulham

WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Snibbo

How can it be anyone but Schwarzer?

Jack Fulham

Bassey the warrior

Got to be Schwarzer. Outstanding save for the penalty and almost as outstanding saving from Zamora.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

It's really a close call between Schwarzer, Hangeland and Berbatov, all three of them were just sensational...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Enter the Frei

Schwarzer or Berbatov for me. Berbs for the first half, Schwarzer for the second.

cebu

With the penalty save as well as stopping Zamora's powerful drive I just have to vote for Schwarzer this time.

Black and White Blood

I know he was Red Carded, but did nobody notice Sidwell's contribution tonight. In the first half, especially, he was in the middle of everything.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I'll tell who definitely wasn't man of the match. Urby Emanuelson. I haven't seen an appearance that bad for a long time.

FulhamElite

I thought Duff, Sidwell and Berba played well, but like pretty much everyone else has said: Schwarzer has to get it.

zschwartz

wow, it was down to schwarzer, berbatov/ hangeland for me... but had to go schwarzer.  not just the pk save but denying zamora on that rather good effort from distance.

hangeland's runs forward were inspired and also terrifying. maybe he's got a new goal bonus on that renewed contract? haha. he's a legend.

IranianCottager

Schwarzer for me.
On a sidenote, I am surprised nobody is really mentioning it, but I thought Senderos was rock solid in the back, along with Hangeland.

Rupert

Quote from: IranianCottager on April 02, 2013, 02:16:09 AM
Schwarzer for me.
On a sidenote, I am surprised nobody is really mentioning it, but I thought Senderos was rock solid in the back, along with Hangeland.

You are not allowed to praise our Swiss defender. I sit near someone who is always quick to lay into Senderos whenever he makes a mistake, and vocally praises any other player who does well, ie "good tackle, Sid," (for Sidwell) o,r "Nice pass, Duff!"
At one point Senderos made an excellent clearance, the bloke shouted "well done!" but choked on actually naming the player when he realised who it was. I admit, I laughed.

Ps, Schwarzer for me too.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Schwarzer for me.

I beg to differ, their second goal is entirely down to Senderos caught napping and marking his man on his left side...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

ffcbulgaria

Berbatov said it should be Schwarzer so instead of voting for him i'll follow his advice!

Rupert

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on April 02, 2013, 02:37:06 AM
Schwarzer for me.

I beg to differ, their second goal is entirely down to Senderos caught napping and marking his man on his left side...

I submit that it was down to the whole team putting on their slippers and assuming the game was already won.
But put it all on Senderos if it comforts you.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

IranianCottager

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on April 02, 2013, 02:37:06 AM
Schwarzer for me.

It was just as much Hangeland's fault as it was Senderos', as Remy went straight down the middle of both of them.
Regardless, we won and Senderos still had some other clutch challenges and tackles or headers won that deserve praise.

Count Berbatov

When a goalkeeper saves a pen, to give you the 3 points, it's always him

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Holders

Quote from: Black and White Blood on April 02, 2013, 01:45:31 AM
I know he was Red Carded, but did nobody notice Sidwell's contribution tonight. In the first half, especially, he was in the middle of everything.

Yes, I noticed it and remarked on it in a separate thread.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria