watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We really need to sort out deals for Riether & Schwarzer

Started by JackyFulham90, April 02, 2013, 07:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Riether is such a quality player, he has to be our right back for next season & Schwarzer is still top class, his kicking is poor but time & time again he pulls off top saves he definately has another season maybe 2 in him. I am very excited about next season Jol is building a good side I don't think we need huge changes I will be very happy with most of the starting 11 now starting in August

.................................................Schwarzer.....................................

Riether....................(New)..................Hangeland..............Richardson..........

........................................Sidwell............(New)...........................

Dejagah..................................Ruiz........................(New).............

....................................................Berbatov....................................

We are close to be a really good side just a few additions in the summer & we are looking good, great result last night, now on to a new deal for Schwarzer & a permanent deal for Riether

God The Mechanic

Sidwell will need to be replaced if there's any hope of real progression.  CM is far too important a position, and he isn't good enough for much beyond very average midtabling teams.

jmh

No, we don't.  We have an option on Riether that is good until the end of the season so there is no reason for us to waste time on it now.  Have people really not gotten this yet?

cmg

Quote from: jmh on April 02, 2013, 08:43:18 PM
No, we don't.  We have an option on Riether that is good until the end of the season so there is no reason for us to waste time on it now.  Have people really not gotten this yet?

No, of course they haven't. Needs repeating every time someone wants something to panic about.

Also - is this the same Schwarzer that a few weeks ago was an immobile geriatric who needed urgently to be shunted off to the old people's home and replaced by any gymnastic juvenile with a pair of gloves (I think that's what I wrote at the time)?

Incidentally, having been puzzled all these weeks by the discussion on Schwarzer's 'distribution', I was taught a lesson this week by a 16-year old kid. I found young Rodak's ability to get his side quickly moving forward every time he got possession to be most instructive.

JackyFulham90

I have never wanted rid of Schwarzer, have always valued him as a goalkeeper top class keeper

HatterDon

This is the 15th or 16th thread calling for us to sign Riether in the last fortnight. I agree, as does everyone else, but do we need to have a new one or two every day?

I hardly have time to read all the threads about Redknapp as it is. Sheesh.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel