watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh the Horror

Started by CincyFulham1, April 03, 2013, 06:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyFulham1

Keith looks like a old hippy lady that I use to see from time to time at the country store in laurel canyon.

Poor mick, bless his heart*.

*A term used by southerners to imply someone is as bit simple or they try hard, but just aren't very good.

A Humble Man

Do not mock old age it may come to you.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Beamer

As one who knows, getting old is a pain but it is certainly better than the alternative.

Berserker

Ah muscians love music so much  they would play for ever if they could. My Dad was a semi pro and played in his band until his  breathing got so bad he had a mini oxygen tank to supplement if needed, which was aged 74 and two years before he died. People should just do what they love until they are no longer able.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

I expect Keith's too relieved (or surprised) just to still be here to worry too much about his appearance.

That Telecaster looks almost as old and worn out as he does.

cebu

Damn! I didn't realize that Keith has Prince Charles ears ... could they be related?    075.gif

HatterDon

I don't know; they look just fine to me. :HD:

Well, they were ugly sods in their 20s so you couldn't expect too much. I, of course, am just as devastatingly handsome as I was in my 20s. I just take up a bit more space on the stage now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamben

id take looking like keith if i could have lived the life he has. one hell of a party
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HatterDon

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2013, 02:15:59 PM
id take looking like keith if i could have lived the life he has. one hell of a party

Yep, with all the chemicals and alcohol he's consumed, if they cremate him the fire won't go out for two months.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

That would be one ugly-ass lady  :drums:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"