watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hangeland Deal and other salaries

Started by FulhamElite, April 03, 2013, 06:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamElite

Does anyone know what each player is on? I'd like to compare what we pay our players with other Clubs and players.

Also, do we know how much Brede is getting on this new deal? I remember Jol saying that an offer a couple of months made Brede 'smile', so he's got to be on quite a bit, no?

TonyGilroy

We will never know any of this. All such information is strictly confidential and the contracts will be way more complicated than £x per week.

The total club wage bills are contained within club accounts but these will include non player wages and might exclude certain types of remuneration. On those figures we're where we should be - average for this league.

Peabody

Just why should we know?

Next we will be asking what we all earn. None of our business

Jack Fulham

chiefo

I don't get how all these salaries are listed by the press and media, like you say its none of our business really, as long as the club is good for it.

FulhamElite

Oh no, I'm not interested in the figures to go on some rant about over-paid employees of the Club etc etc, I'm just interested as it was reported that, when Bobby Zamora signed his four-year deal back in Autumn 2010, he was the highest earner of all time at the Club. Therefore simply wanted to know if Hangeland's deal, and Berbatov's at that, saw them as the highest earners.

TonyGilroy

You'll never know and nothing reported in the media can be trusted because they don't know either.

Sometimes agents, players and even clubs will put "information" out there but it'll all be self serving.

Andy_M

I know this may seem a stupid statement, and isn't at all accurate but Football Manager can be a fairly good guide as to what players salaries are, they must get their information from somewhere.....
@got_maile