more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blast from the past: Pesch vs Liverpool

Started by The Equalizer, April 03, 2013, 11:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Paul Peschisolido Top Ten Fulham Goals.avi

Simon Morgan tickled me with his comment: "He scored two or three of those that season, so he proved it wasn't a fluke. Even though we told him it was"
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CanadianCottager

One of the best strikers to ever come out of Canada (next best after Radzinski in that generation), from the cradle of Canadian football and not terribly far from where I grew up! It'd be great to see another Canadian in the white.

HatterDon

Quote from: CanadianCottager on April 04, 2013, 02:24:00 AM
One of the best strikers to ever come out of Canada (next best after Radzinski in that generation), from the cradle of Canadian football and not terribly far from where I grew up! It'd be great to see another Canadian in the white.

I'd be first in line to welcome Junior Hoilett.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CanadianCottager

Quote from: HatterDon on April 04, 2013, 02:32:54 AM
Quote from: CanadianCottager on April 04, 2013, 02:24:00 AM

I'd be first in line to welcome Junior Hoilett.

Dear old Junior still hasn't decided if he's Canadian or Jamaican, now that they told him he can't be English like Owen

fulhamfan

PLB

After Dempsey/Juve, possibly my favourite fulham goal that i was present for.

cmg

A special player, Pesch. Our first ever £1 million man, and confirmation that we were serious about a drive towards the big time.

There are a number of these clips knocking about featuring several old favourites. Coleman and Morgan make a hilarious double act. Fans will have little difficulty in identifying the ex-hero who they describe as owning 'the biggest arse in football'.

earlbeatty

I remember it well, as I was at the game with some Liverpool mates and they all laughed when I leapt up at Pesch's goal!!

Still I finally saw a Fulham win at Anfield last season with Barney Travers - so that is one off the bucket list!!

EB

Lighthouse

Saw it on telly then he did the same thing in a league match at the Cottage which I did see live. Always impressed with him. On his debut he was knocked down and bullied and kept getting up for more without the moaning and complaints you get nowadays. Plus the way he helped Hayles on his debut. Always seemed to have the team as well as his own success in mind.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 04, 2013, 12:26:34 PM
Saw it on telly then he did the same thing in a league match at the Cottage which I did see live. Always impressed with him. On his debut he was knocked down and bullied and kept getting up for more without the moaning and complaints you get nowadays. Plus the way he helped Hayles on his debut. Always seemed to have the team as well as his own success in mind.

4000 Fulham fans there that night, great atmosphere. Spot on about Pesch and Hayles, I remember him laying chance after chance on a plate for Bazza but he had a nightmare, when he finally scored he was too embarrassed to celebrate, quite funny really

DukeTyrion

Quote from: fulhamross on April 04, 2013, 11:48:06 AM
i was at that game!

Same here. Pesc's goal was at the other end, but even from the other end of the pitch you could see it was a blinder.

The own goal was at our end, and when it looped up it was just cringing as it seemed to slowly creep towards the goal.