watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin jol and Berbatov nominated for manager and player of the month

Started by ffcfulham, April 04, 2013, 12:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcfulham

nominated for manager and player of the month of march . wont get it however interested to be nominated
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Rhys Lightning 63

Something tells me Berba might just take POTM, the media still love him after his stint at Man Utd and scoring twice on Sky Sports will only help his cause
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rupert

Hard to see how either could, or should, win the award considering how few games we played last month. Monday night was in April, not March.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Abbotsbury White

Not sure if it's not a jinx,January's winners were Mcdermott and Le fondre of Reading!!
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

GloucesterWhite

But scoring against 'Arry's team is surely a negative point in the minds of the media?

Airfix

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on April 04, 2013, 02:07:04 PM
But scoring against 'Arry's team is surely a negative point in the minds of the media?

That was in April...

Northern Cottager

Does Mondays fixture not count in the March final game week though? 

M i c K Y x FFC

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 04, 2013, 02:37:19 PM
Does Mondays fixture not count in the March final game week though?  

It must be, we only had 2 games in March. Berbatov should get it, he has scored a lot recently. We are unbeaten in 5, winning 3, so he could win it.

A Humble Man

It will be good to finish above West Ham and Swansea who are according to the pundits are having a good season.  No one talks about WBA, like us but it would be good to finish above them.  Liverpool are still considered a sleeping giant, but we can finish above them as well.  Everton a probably out of reach but if we could win a their place for the first time ever in the League, that would be a good start.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

PaulJ123

Got £50 on with my WBA mate with who would finish highest so would like us to finish above them! I was so certain it was easy money at the start of the season, genuinely thought WBA could go down

Burt

If we manage to win three league games on the trot then maybe...

When was the last time we did that?

F(f)CUK

Overtaking Liverpool will be harder than QPR avoiding relegation.

Cannot see either happening.

fulhampa23

Quote from: Burt on April 04, 2013, 04:49:47 PM
If we manage to win three league games on the trot then maybe...

When was the last time we did that?

Most seem to forget (probably because we lost the three right after) but it was just last season.

Fulham 2-1 Stoke Feb. 18
QPR 0-1 Fulham Feb. 25
Fulham 5-0 Wolves March 3

To help clear your memory Pog scored 5 in that run, then all but disappeared

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

CurryForMario

I reckon both are in with a shout - Our current form is terrific
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!