watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham training open day Tuesday 09th April

Started by Travers Barney, April 04, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Deemed it time for the Grandson's introduction to all things Fulham so ordered the tickets and arranged for his stay over next Monday night so we can set off bright and breezy next Tuesday morning.

Very excited....he's looking forward to it too.

coyw
We are the whites

Rhys Lightning 63

On the subject of the training day, does anybody know if we'll be able to park outside the ground?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Mr-ska

Im going to this...  going to park in the side street..

Steven Ageroad

I'm at the other end off the scale. I'm taking my 90 year old dad who has been a Fulham fan all his life. He was born and lived in the Borough for the first 70 years of his life. He hasn't been to the Cottage for at least 10 years and he's quite excited about the trip too.
Re the parking, you'll have to park on a meter and I think it's at least £2 an hour as is the rest of the borough.Take plenty of change with you.
Quote from: Travers Barney on April 04, 2013, 08:54:52 PM
Deemed it time for the Grandson's introduction to all things Fulham so ordered the tickets and arranged for his stay over next Monday night so we can set off bright and breezy next Tuesday morning.

coyw

The Doctor

Good work, Mr Travers sir.  I'm a bit annoyed they didn't do it this week as I've got the week off and am currently terrorising the staff at the ancestral Estate.

Back to the provinces with me next week.  Have a good time on Tuesday!

Mr-ska

If anyone fancies a meet  give me a shout..  ill be with wadey and a few others..

Travers Barney

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on April 05, 2013, 09:39:28 AM
I'm at the other end off the scale. I'm taking my 90 year old dad who has been a Fulham fan all his life. He was born and lived in the Borough for the first 70 years of his life. He hasn't been to the Cottage for at least 10 years and he's quite excited about the trip too.
Re the parking, you'll have to park on a meter and I think it's at least £2 an hour as is the rest of the borough.Take plenty of change with you.
Quote from: Travers Barney on April 04, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

coyw

Lovely stuff....hope it warms up a bit....not good example taking a hip flask with a 3 and a half year old but your Dad might appreciate it!...coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Thanks Doc....I know how disappointed you were with our performance at Rangers...good to get the 3 pts but beating that other lot on the 17th will mean a lot more to me..coyw
Quote from: The Doctor on April 05, 2013, 11:37:30 AM
Good work, Mr Travers sir.  I'm a bit annoyed they didn't do it this week as I've got the week off and am currently terrorising the staff at the ancestral Estate.

We are the whites

Mr-ska

Quote from: Travers Barney on April 05, 2013, 08:17:28 PM
Thanks Doc....I know how disappointed you were with our performance at Rangers...good to get the 3 pts but beating that other lot on the 17th will mean a lot more to me..coyw

Travers  i have a pressie for you... Ill see you on Tuesday x

Travers Barney

Quote from: Mr-ska on April 05, 2013, 09:13:36 PM
Quote from: Travers Barney on April 05, 2013, 08:17:28 PM

Travers  i have a pressie for you... Ill see you on Tuesday x
....ok mate...nice.
We are the whites

Rhys Lightning 63

Anybody else been allowed into the Fans Forum at 1pm?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense