News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Choosing a Season ticket for next season!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, April 05, 2013, 07:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Due to family issues I have not held a season ticket for the last 5 campaigns but I am now in a position to buy one next season.
Having looked on the clubs website today it shows very little to choose from, my question is, do I snap one up asap and take advantage of the early bird price or wait.
I assume current ST holders have a time limit to renew the tickets, I cant remember how it worked when I previously renewed mine.
When is that renew by date? and is it worth me waiting to see if a better choice of seat becomes available? 
Any ideas?

Kell

We have until May to renew. Hope that helps

A Humble Man

If you go on the Fulham site it gives an exact date. People always give up seats but be switched on a get the exact date and time.  You could contact the ticket office and say where you want to go and ask them to look out for a seat for you.  It never hurts to try, I have always found the ticket office very helpful and very professional.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Roberty

The seat available now are the ones that were not taken for this season and the club is holding onto the current season ticket holders seats until 7th May.
After that date all the seats that have not been taken up will be released - that is when the bun fight to grab the best seats starts.

The early bird offer closes on Tuesday 28th May

It is worth keeping an eye on the seating plan before then thought because some people will be moving into different seats for next season and their seats will be released as soon as they have brought their new seat.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

bill taylors apprentice

Thanks to all above, that makes sense and help's me.