watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 Games in Hand

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 06, 2013, 06:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Looking at the table, I have massive hope for the ending of the season. With 2 games in hand, we are only 1 point behind Swansea and 5 points behind West Brom. We have two winnable away games against Newcaste, a team on the slide with 3 straight defeats, and Aston Villa, a team who has been under performing all season. If we win both, We'll be at 45 points...on our way to 50 points for the season and sitting in 8th place.

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YankeeJim

We have a shot at Newcastle despite that they have lost only once at home this year but we never win at Villa and they'll be breathing fire after today.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

PaulJ123

We'll draw at best vs Newcastle.

Villa will beat us, they're hitting some sort of form and will be playing their hearts out to get out of the scrap (which they will after todays results)

HatterDon

It's hard to get excited over the advantage of our game in hand [the weekend isn't over, so we just have the one] when you remember it's against Chelsea.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

Our 2 games in hand are Newcastle away & Chelsea at home we will have to play well to get points in these games

HatterDon

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 06, 2013, 09:56:34 PM
Our 2 games in hand are Newcastle away & Chelsea at home we will have to play well to get points in these games

The Newcastle match is not "a game in hand." It's in the same round as those today, the other matches Sunday and the two Mancs teams on Monday. The league table, at this moment, is irrelevant. How it looks after the Monday match is what counts. At that point, we'll have a game in hand, as will Chelsea, Wigan, and somebody else.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

alfie

Quote from: PaulJ123 on April 06, 2013, 06:50:14 PM
We'll draw at best vs Newcastle.

Villa will beat us, they're hitting some sort of form and will be playing their hearts out to get out of the scrap (which they will after todays results)

We were never going to win at Spurs either....
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Enter the Frei

Quote from: HatterDon on April 06, 2013, 10:03:31 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 06, 2013, 09:56:34 PM

The Newcastle match is not "a game in hand." It's in the same round as those today, the other matches Sunday and the two Mancs teams on Monday. The league table, at this moment, is irrelevant. How it looks after the Monday match is what counts. At that point, we'll have a game in hand, as will Chelsea, Wigan, and somebody else.

but it is currently a game in hand over the teams around us. In this thread we're talking about the two teams above who have both played two games more than us, therefore we have two games in hand over them at this moment in time.