watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Duff To Blame for Goal

Started by Toshes Fag Packet, April 08, 2013, 08:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Duff had a chance to make it 1-0 had he been quicker on his feet. I was at the game and tbh I couldnt givbe a ish if we lost we cant qualify for Europe the next best thing is to get as many points as we can. I want Newcastle to stay up and if we helped them with that win so be it. There ground is amazing and the atmosphere is top notch. We brought NUFC tickets in the home end and the steward gave us seats in the away end. So Maximum respect.

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: fulhamfever on April 09, 2013, 07:57:55 AM
Duff had a chance to make it 1-0 had he been quicker on his feet. I was at the game and tbh I couldnt givbe a ish if we lost we cant qualify for Europe the next best thing is to get as many points as we can. I want Newcastle to stay up and if we helped them with that win so be it. There ground is amazing and the atmosphere is top notch. We brought NUFC tickets in the home end and the steward gave us seats in the away end. So Maximum respect.

Another one who couldnt care if we lost and wanted the Geordies to win.
What sort of fans post on here..
Passionless....
And in another breath you say we need to get as much points as we can. Doh..Doh

RaySmith

I'm sure most  fans , and the players, were gutted by the loss. To lose in the last minute is very cruel, especially when we had held out with a heroic  defensive effort, I thought - and a bit of luck.

It  had been a pretty good display inth first half, but we lost Enoh, and they began to assert themselves, and  it only seemed a matter of time before they scored - but  we looked as if we'd made it home.

Like v QPR we  lost a player, and they changed it around a bit -  forced us back, perhaps, rather than us  consciously playing deeper. Jol brought  Rod on in an attempt to score - an attacking outlet to take the pressure off, and hopefully score. And he hadn't been on long, when he was in a goalscoring position, but slipped.

Well, these things happen when you're luck's out. Like Duff's error, if indeed it was an error. It's very disappointing, but  we just have to grit our teeth and get on with it, look forward to the next game, as Jol and the team have to. Jol's strategy seemd similar to against Spurs, and nearly worked - we were unlucky not to score, and very nearly got a point.

You have to remember that it's not just what we do in a game , it's what the other team does as well - and sometimes we just get beaten, especially away - no point in blaming individuals. This was a good effort by the team - they gave  everything, and we seemed well organised and worked well as team mostly,  and that's all you can ask.

HatterDon

I watched the "highlights" last night. It looked to me that Duffer cleared the ball to Rodallega, who gently headed it to a Newcastle player. I watched twice to make sure.

Feel free to open a new thread "Rodallega To Blame for Goal." If we must have some individual to blame, let's get the right guy, shall we?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamfever

Beat Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at home and it will be the perfect end to the season.

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: HatterDon on April 09, 2013, 01:51:57 PM
I watched the "highlights" last night. It looked to me that Duffer cleared the ball to Rodallega, who gently headed it to a Newcastle player. I watched twice to make sure.

Feel free to open a new thread "Rodallega To Blame for Goal." If we must have some individual to blame, let's get the right guy, shall we?

You call that a clearance flicking it away,so it bounced off
to someone..
Read my original post 3rd minute of injury time we were under the cosh
thump it into touch and take the point,my missus could have cleared
it better and she is right footed..lol (I know this cause she kicks me up
the ass from time to time for not doing the garden)..

NogoodBoyo

You can't blame Rodders, Big D.  Lighthouse will blow a fuse and leave us all in the dark of the park bench.
Nogood "Rodders had a foal (a small mare) though, isit" Boyo

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: fulhamfever on April 09, 2013, 03:29:41 PM
Beat Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at home and it will be the perfect end to the season.

You sure you want us to win?
You havent got a soft spot for them like you have the Geordies..
And couldnt care if we lose...lol