watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, April 09, 2013, 10:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Through a few obstacles have not been able to get to a game since Karagounis has been in the side. I find it most annoying that Football Focus has not filmed an interview with he. 123 caps for his country and as captain thus lifted the Euro championship trophy in 2004 for Greece seem to count for nothing. Endless cosying up to the top side's players but not our Giorgos.
  What is the general feeling on his contributions? I really rated he when he was playing for his country.     

092.gif

Burt

Good day Mr Bog,

I hate cliches like "he gives 110%", but in Kara's case he is living proof of that cliche.

I have been impressed with his footballing brain, his contributions, his goals and his passion for the game.

Just a shame we didn't have him a few years ago when he wouldn't have ran out of puff in the final 15 mins.

bog

Thanks for that Burt. I agree on all points!

092.gif

Jambo

It he played for QPR or West Ham he would be on every week!!

If truth he has been a revelation.  Plays at a million mile a hour and I'm sure in his pomp he would for 90 mins.  He is good for 60-70mins now a days which was one of the problems on Sunday when he had to play for 90.  Deserves another year.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Peabody

He is brilliant, just a pity he gifted QPR their first goal, though he did slip. He clearly enjoys playing for us.

filham

We are all so lucky to have seen him play for Fulham. Just hope he chooses to stay here next season.

Anyone who hasn;t seen him play yet should get along to the Cottage quickly
just in case he is not here next season, he really is to good to be missed.

bog

Thanks for those replies gentleman. You only confirmed my thoughts. A while back i wrot to Football Focus asking why they had not interviewed he...I still await a reply. One week they sat with R Ferdinand as he played on his play station!!!!!

fp.gif 092.gif

Lighthouse

I feel the days of Football Focus actually being about football are long gong. We have the pundits and the very very light content of interviews. But the days of Sam Leitch and his football preview have been taken over by Football Celebs with almost a constant backing track of music. We learn very little about the game from Focus nowadays.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope