watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Di Canio

Started by hongkongfulham, April 14, 2013, 01:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

He's already annoyed parts of the squad stating they were unfit when he arrived too. Regardless of my stand point on his politics I think the guy is an aragant swine. The way he treated some of the Swindon youth players etc was nothing short of disgraceful. Subbing a keeper for making a mistake then berating him down the touchline is unforgiveable.

NorfolkJim

It seemed like he just had to slap everyone who comes near on the face - he slapped Pardew twice. I was waiting for him to slap the ref while he was about it and maybe the lineswoman too, he managed to slap all his subs on the way on and off the pitch - is this some kind of new secret technique he's using?

I was rather hoping his trousers would split during all that on his knees pumping the air and something akin to a bratwurst putting in an appearance on Sky Sports live - could have compared him with Malcolm McDonalds embarrasing team photo of long ago, the one that showed a little too much

BraveDaveFFC

He will be walking away in less than a year stating that the club do not match his ambitions. Blah Blah Blah. Like a previous poster stated - car crash waiting to happen!! - Ponce. Anyone remember him coming over to us after scoring at Upton Park giving us the W****r gesture. LOL - still would like to put one on him if I could catch him,or slap him across the backs of his legs for getting his trousers dirty!! Well, my mum did!!       COYW

ealex40

I wonder how many of you Di Canio haters remember this incident from a few years back?

Paolo Di Canio Fair Play

HatterDon

Quote from: ealex40 on April 15, 2013, 04:27:09 PM
I wonder how many of you Di Canio haters remember this incident from a few years back?

Paolo Di Canio Fair Play

I remember it well. I thought he was class that day. As I remember, it was only about three weeks later where he cheap-shotted an opponent and drew a straight red. Sorry, a thug is a thug.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ruiz11

Had to laugh at his celebrations. Anyone would think he'd just scored himself. In the World Cup Final!

Jimpav

http://youtu.be/j37sS1u2FR8

Surprised this hasn't been brought up yet.

The blokes a liability and will no doubt fill the 'maverick' role recently filled by "big personalities" such as Phil Brown, Ian Holloway and Redknapp.

Cravenawin

Quote from: Ged on April 15, 2013, 07:15:16 AM
The guys a joke
Did he grow up in Sunderland? Did he stand on the terraces as a kid? did he spend all his pocket money on Sunderland FC? Did he travel around the country following his team through thick and thin? Did he get ribbed at school and work by Newcastle supporters? Has he dreamed all his life of Sunderland winning a cup NO last week he was doing the same at Swindon and in a years time or so he will be at another club showing the same passion
He is just trying to win over the fans and by doing so mocking real fans with real passion Beating Chelsea this week will mean a million times more to me than Sunderland beating Newcastle did to him
Spot on Ged. The LMA have got a right handful there.