hongkongfulham

Anyone else love him or just me?

HatterDon

just you ... and Fat Freddy's Cat!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Bad result for the Prem teams fighting down there and shows how rubbish we were at Newcastle not to try and go for them. We are only six points above Sunderland.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

He's a fascist so no.

St Eve

Despite his political beliefs he seems to know how to motivate a team

Legate21

After Pardews celebrations following the Cisse winner I'm happy he was on the receiving end of three today.

Kent Cassandra

Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

The Bronsons

I don't love him, but I do love watching him. He makes Sunderland almost watchable.

Berserker

He'll be the new media darling like Harry unfortunately.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SKSW6

Quote from: Berserker on April 14, 2013, 04:14:36 PM
He'll be the new media darling like Harry unfortunately.

Did you not see him get absolutely destroyed by them in all of his press conferences when he first signed for Sunderland?

Berserker

He was the media darling when he was at Swindon, every night he was in the local paper, well that is until he left them in the lurch. He even had a bit of a column on the BBC website. As soon as he starts getting results his aledged political views will be forgotten.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

EJL

I love his celebrations. So much passion.

Admin

I'm sorry but the guy's an idiot. He may be a motivator, but he'll cause trouble in the Premiership for sure.

He was up to no good today, skidding down the pitch, over-celebrating and just over-elaborating things in general like beating his chest to the Sunderland badge. The guy's been their 2 games, not 2 years and it's bull how he came come out and say "My passion to the fans" he hardly knows them, they hardly know him.

If anything, he probably helped toward the trouble there today. Don't like him, sorry.

CurryForMario

Those celebrations were really quite brilliant.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Burt

Certainly not dull to watch... Can you imagine Jol skidding on his knees half way down the pitch and pumping his fists like that?

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Admin on April 14, 2013, 07:19:45 PM
I'm sorry but the guy's an idiot. He may be a motivator, but he'll cause trouble in the Premiership for sure.

He was up to no good today, skidding down the pitch, over-celebrating and just over-elaborating things in general like beating his chest to the Sunderland badge. The guy's been their 2 games, not 2 years and it's bull how he came come out and say "My passion to the fans" he hardly knows them, they hardly know him.

If anything, he probably helped toward the trouble there today. Don't like him, sorry.

I understand your points but the premier league is a passionate league with ups and downs, his politics might give him a bad image but his passion also describes him as a human, even if he's been at Sunderland for only two weeks, it's a derby game in the most passionate league in the world and to give sunderland credit they gave him a chance when he had no top flight experience at managerial level that's one of the reasons im guessing he was banging his chest where the sunderland badge was.   
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

LordNelson

It's called team psychology, or know what's going to motivate/get the most out of your players. Apparently, he's pretty good at it.  Don't care about his politics just like I don't care about Jol's either.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Ged

The guys a joke
Did he grow up in Sunderland? Did he stand on the terraces as a kid? did he spend all his pocket money on Sunderland FC? Did he travel around the country following his team through thick and thin? Did he get ribbed at school and work by Newcastle supporters? Has he dreamed all his life of Sunderland winning a cup NO last week he was doing the same at Swindon and in a years time or so he will be at another club showing the same passion
He is just trying to win over the fans and by doing so mocking real fans with real passion Beating Chelsea this week will mean a million times more to me than Sunderland beating Newcastle did to him

Walsh

Quote from: Burt on April 14, 2013, 09:22:14 PM
Certainly not dull to watch... Can you imagine Jol skidding on his knees half way down the pitch and pumping his fists like that?

We're lucky is Jol giving us a little smile when we score never mind skidding on his knees and first pumping.

mangoputney

Sunderland & Di Canio = car crash season 13/14

Total prat
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation