watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

US future of the Premier League in 2013 on NBC Sports

Started by mccscratch, April 16, 2013, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

Very exciting times... If NBC does as well as they have done so far for MLS... this is a great thing for us football loving Yanks.

http://www.soccerbyives.net/2013/04/announces-coverage-upcoming.html
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

mccscratch

MisfitKid

As long as they show lots of Fulham matches, that is what I care about the most...   :008:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

YankeeJim

Hopefully, they won't be ESPN and have a ticker tape along the bottom and flash a banner telling you who is wearing what color ever 5 minutes AND superimpose ads over part of the screen. We Americans just don't seem to think that the match can keep peoples attention without adding other crap.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

mccscratch

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 16, 2013, 10:03:51 PM
Hopefully, they won't be ESPN and have a ticker tape along the bottom and flash a banner telling you who is wearing what color ever 5 minutes AND superimpose ads over part of the screen. We Americans just don't seem to think that the match can keep peoples attention without adding other crap.

I can tell you that their handling of the MLS product thus far has been very top quality (likely better than the quality of play deserves) and it will be nice to not have to pay $15 a month extra to make sure you don't miss a Fulham match...

HatterDon

Here's mine:

DON'T list scores of other matches being played.
DON'T talk so much we think you were vaccinated with a phonograph needle [ask your parents about Phonographs and vaccinations]
DON'T update tables or give scores at halftime of late games or in the pregame show for the late game.
DON'T hire Ian Darke

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

btings

They're not hiring Ian Darke - if they were, he would have been part of the broadcast lineup they announced this morning.  Arlo White is their #1; so far, I'm pretty sure no Americans are included.

MasterHaynes

I have a holiday home out in there and currently pay extra for the Fox soccer & digital sport channels through Brighthouse. Does this mean Fox will not be broadcasting any football next season? Will I need to sign up for NBC sports package-can't see it on the brighthouse listings?

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on April 17, 2013, 08:44:55 AM
I have a holiday home out in there and currently pay extra for the Fox soccer & digital sport channels through Brighthouse. Does this mean Fox will not be broadcasting any football next season? Will I need to sign up for NBC sports package-can't see it on the brighthouse listings?

My paying for the Time Warner "sports package" got me the two Fox Soccer channels AND NBC Sports network. From what I read, if you have that network, you'll get all the overflow for no extra charge.

I wonder what Fox Soccer will show now?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel