News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CARDIFF CITY ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 16, 2013, 09:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Like many others, it will be a new ground for me so I'm pleased on that score.

Ninian Park was always very, very dodgy and I had trouble on both my trips there. But I think The Premiership is all very civilised and, with more families, higher ticket prices etc, I think the chances of trouble will reduce.

Apart from the obvious flashpoint with Swansea, I think their first away match of the new season will be very lively. They'll all be up for that one and travel in their thousands. What's the betting it's Fulham  :doh:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: MJG on April 16, 2013, 10:09:02 PM
Cardiff fans are a bunch of thugs. Hate them really and not looking forward to the walk through Bishop park either before or after the game.

Couldn't agree more
On their last visit to the Cottage many years ago they managed to get into the JH stand & caused no end of trouble there & in other places in & around the ground
Then that waste of space Kinnock spouted his two penny worth about there being no trouble (he claimed to be @ the match?) & what a lovely bunch of supporters the Cardiff lot really were
Having said that much good does come from Wales - Ivor,Simon Davies,Chris Coleman etc so let's hope..
No good is it boyo - or can you tell us it will be different now?

earlbeatty

It will be a new ground for me - so hopefully will make the trip to Cardiff.

EB

Big Martin Jol

By the way, the city and in particular the bay are absolutely wonderful and it's well worth taking the time to explore. Unfortunately that's not really reflected in the team, their supporters or home ground - but don't let that put you off.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Alan

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 17, 2013, 11:19:33 AM
I think their first away match of the new season will be very lively. They'll all be up for that one and travel in their thousands. What's the betting it's Fulham  :doh:

Nope, we'll be their first home game. Let's face it, it happened with Hull & Blackpool...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

H3Matt

I might make the trip to Cardiff next season. A friend of mine works at the stadium so would be a nice chance to see her as well :)

NogoodBoyo

Banstead White

..........dissappointed.....one Team I havn't liked in years...plus....they are Welsh. 092.gif
Roysie

Berserker

My Brother was born in Cardiff, well Barry anyhow. His Birth name was Claypole, doesn't seem a very welsh name. He's a Morgan now.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.