News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CARDIFF CITY ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 16, 2013, 09:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

That's one away game sorted for next year!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Admin

Not to happy to have them if I'm honest. Can be as naughty as Millwall on their day, remember them playing up back in the late 80's early 90's at the Cottage.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Admin on April 16, 2013, 09:50:26 PM
Not to happy to have them if I'm honest. Can be as naughty as Millwall on their day, remember them playing up back in the late 80's early 90's at the Cottage.

That's 20-30 years ago though, are they still as bad as Millwall?

DevonFFC

Cardiff v Swansea... Hell of a punch up coming next season. Cardiff are like animals.

Admin

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 16, 2013, 09:53:02 PM
Quote from: Admin on April 16, 2013, 09:50:26 PM

That's 20-30 years ago though, are they still as bad as Millwall?

They're animals. They will more than likely smash Fulham up on their visit.

Wimbledon_White

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jack Fulham

My sister is at Cardiff uni so will deffo make a trip out of this.

MJG

Cardiff fans are a bunch of thugs. Hate them really and not looking forward to the walk through Bishop park either before or after the game.

David Allen Crankshaw

Another group of moron fans visiting the Cottage next season. I can remember the hooligans from their last visit many years ago.

Max Headroom

I grew up going with my Dad to see Cardiff..... they are still my second team. I am so chuffed they are in the Premiership. I hope Fulham get the double over them, but they stay up ;)

jmh

Cardiff's leading goal scorer this season?  Heidar Helguson.  How about that?

MOR :

It'll be a new ground for me so I'll be going...done Ninian Park with Fulham & England...but bound to be very lively.

Supermitch

It's the only one of the current grounds I've not been to yet so for that reason I'm pleased they've made it  :yay:

Big Martin Jol

I just got back from the game. To be honest it was far from entertaining as a spectacle but the atmosphere and subsequent pitch invasion more than made up for that.

If you were wondering, I'm not really a Cardiff fan but I live in the city and so go along for a convenient football fix once in a while. Some of the fans are a little uncultured and the new stadium is soulless in the extreme, but in all fairness they've had to put up with a great deal under the current ownership and deserve promotion based on form alone. As for me, I'm delighted that I'll be able to see some Premier League action next season - especially Fulham. :)

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

St Eve

I am not looking forward to it. Cardiff fans have a terrible reputation

Slaphead in Qatar

glad cardiff are up. more eng welsh rivalry adds to the interest of the premier league.

Northern Cottager

Cardiff fans do have a terrible reputation but have only had one arrest in the current season, supposedly. So, maybe the majority of them have begun to behave?

Anyway, it is about time they got to the Premier League, 3 Play Off Defeats and missing out on the Play Off's before that by one goal. Be good to get 6 points from them mind.

Alan

Wasn't their last visit to The Cottage the 4-1 when Eckhart scored our only goal, despite playing for them?
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?