watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Chelsea match thread

Started by The King, April 17, 2013, 07:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

May as well give Rodallega a chance, couldn't be any worse than Petric. Alternatively Frei and put Berba up top.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Aaron on April 17, 2013, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: The Moose on April 17, 2013, 08:47:53 PM
We've tried Petric and once again he's been poor. He never performs when he starts.

Agreed.  Impact sub I think.

Also.. I'm pretty sure that was a penalty.  :(

Of course it was mate. Clearly.

L-Wizzy

refs a joke, ruiz tries to keep footing and falls over, was a pen, there right back should of been sent off 2 foot jump on petric. im telling you this ref loves chelsea and there is corruption
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

God The Mechanic

Ruiz should have scored and got a penalty at the start and end of that half.  Up until Luiz's shot it was pretty even though, real shame Reither switched off at the back post for the second.
Gonna be on of them days from the looks of it... unless it turns into Arsenal earlier this year.  That'd be fun.

PaulJ123

Petric has played himself out of a new contract for me. He's literally done nothing. Rodallega on and buy a new striker in the summer.

Ruiz has been quite good for me. Emanuelson outstanding, kara and enoh very good, berba always a threat.

Not sure how we're 2 down really.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 17, 2013, 08:35:27 PM
You know, I had this vision of it finishing 1-1 today, and that Luiz scored for Chelsea..Berba with the other, a header from a Riether cross  :dft009:

Hope you didn't put too much on it :D But it gave me hope for a minute.
__
Urby been the positive story so far and we should have got the panelty I think -Looked like it atleast.  
Beers may have been involved in this post.

horse1031

i thought we played really well in spurts.  I like the look of enoh, emanuelson, and Karagounis.  Berba has been on the ball a lot and we should not be 2-0 down.  Ruiz was a penalty and Luiz shot was rediculous.  Nothing you can do about that.  I think he we are still in this.

Lighthouse

Sorry but no great shock. They are playing well within themselves. We have injury to pace players and we are always slow going forward. Playing some nice football but once again have no cuting edge. Not sure Jol is even looking for a striker which is a shame.

Nice bits but no finished article.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: PaulJ123 on April 17, 2013, 08:51:13 PM
Petric has played himself out of a new contract for me. He's literally done nothing. Rodallega on and buy a new striker in the summer.

Ruiz has been quite good for me. Emanuelson outstanding, kara and enoh very good, berba always a threat.

Not sure how we're 2 down really.

He's a decent impact sub but on reduced terms. I'm not keen on Rodallega though. If we can get one really good striker with pace I'd be happy, I think we need it too, we're crying out for off the ball movement.

Bassey the warrior

We've been poor but the ref has ruined the game.

God The Mechanic

It's been really quite even apart from the score - although with both Emmanuelson and Ruiz playing wide they are both floating to the middle so, so often.  Could do with Frei on for Petric moving either/or Emmanuelson and Ruiz in the middle.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 17, 2013, 08:53:36 PM
Sorry but no great shock. They are playing well within themselves. We have injury to pace players and we are always slow going forward. Playing some nice football but once again have no cuting edge. Not sure Jol is even looking for a striker which is a shame.

How would you know what Jol is looking for?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 17, 2013, 08:56:45 PM
It's been really quite even apart from the score - although with both Emmanuelson and Ruiz playing wide they are both floating to the middle so, so often.  Could do with Frei on for Petric moving either/or Emmanuelson and Ruiz in the middle.

Frei cuts in too so how will that give us width?

grandad

I just love Gentleman Jim. He never says the word ******* , he always says them, they or their. Classic commentator.
Where there's a will there's a wife

God The Mechanic

Quote from: The Moose on April 17, 2013, 08:57:42 PM

Not necessarily for width (unless he get's put on the right) but for pace, and for not being Petric (today).

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 17, 2013, 08:59:30 PM
Quote from: The Moose on April 17, 2013, 08:57:42 PM

Not necessarily for width (unless he get's put on the right) but for pace, and for not being Petric (today).

In that case I agree. Pleasing to see Berba is actually making runs and that Ruiz has discovered this new thing called getting in the box. So yes that would be my preference, Frei for Petric.

Bassey the warrior

Have to say if that was Senderos letting Terry get a free header he'd be verbally crucified.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Moose on April 17, 2013, 08:57:15 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 17, 2013, 08:53:36 PM

How would you know what Jol is looking for?

Only what was said at the press conf. Glad if we are looking for pace up the middle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Get Petric off now before we concede again. He's absolutely useless.