watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do we need to re-create...

Started by alexbishop, April 18, 2013, 07:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

...the sort of football we were playing in the latter half of last season? Cos we looked awesome at times then.

Answers should not include: 'Getting Dembele, Dempsey and Murphy back'

Is it just me or has Jol completely changed our style since last year? He is doing a lot more with the wingers this year, trouble is our wide players have limited crossing ability and we don't play a target man :/
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riverside

Quote from: Berserker on April 18, 2013, 07:35:56 AM
Invest some money in the midfield

Agreed
Though the midfield has been cursed
If all fit I think Jol's preferred 4 would be
Duff , Diarra , Sidwell and Diajagah
( no need to even mention Dembele )

MJG

jelmo

A central midfielder who is creative/dynamic/in their 20's. Karagounis is trying but his best days are behind him.

A back up for Dejagah (think we have missed him a lot)

We should not have to play our best striker in the number 10 position so decent back up is needed in all positions. Maybe even use a youngster to plug a gap in the team so that we dont have to move our best players from their most effective positions.

Lighthouse

Buy a player who can play alongside Berbatov. We have changed our style to try and use him in the best way possible. We need pace as our old squad lacks it. Although our style of play demands it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

I still think Rodders can help Berba as an alternative. I hope he gets the nod but I fully agree on a striker. I hope we keep on Frimpong and Enoh for squad depth but we buy a decent midfielder who is slightly creative. Richardson a run as left back as Risse is frustrating and obviously sign on Reither. Amore would be a good addition too if true.