watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're not very good.Is it that simple?

Started by Southdowns White, April 18, 2013, 09:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Ever since the end of the first half of the QPR game we have shown no passion and no real ability to create more than the odd chance, indeed for large spells of these games we have in my view looked disinterested, this has also been the case with most away games this season. Are we really this bad or are Fulham showing a lack of respect for us supporters by "going on holiday early". Fulham FC cannot continue you spout victorious propegander on the Fulham website making out everything is just fine and then produce football like that, Not all supporters are that simple and will only end up ignoring everything the club says.This is not the way to sell season tickets during a difficult climate. I accept loosing but it's the manner in which we loose that makes most of us annoyed. I am a True Fulham supporter and have been a season ticket holder since i was a child, I did not leave before the end last night like most people and yes we CAN be verbally critcal of our team if we don't like what we see and my season ticket has already been renewed for next season.

Lighthouse

I think our main problem is we are a counter attacking side with no pace. Even when we didn't have injnury problems we were lacking in pace. Berbatov needs a player to play alongside up front. Using him as a loan striker doesn't work if we have no players supporting him. Ruiz isn't quick just tricky. We have needed another striker since the season started.

There is plenty to be pleased about. But it is frustrating that our tactics or play stop us from beating very poor sides and cannot compete with the better sides. Yes we have had results this season but we should be better.

People call this a transition season. Not sure we have gone anywhere but backwards. The pre season will show if we are going to try and improve the squad. Or gamble again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope