watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ian Wright

Started by alfie, April 18, 2013, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

when i got home from the game last night, the highlights came on on Sky with Ian Wright co-commentator, i thought one of his little quips was a bit amusing, cannot remember who had the ball but looked to be getting a bit of a shooting position but then passed the ball to Berbatov, Wrighty then said "thought he was going to shoot but probably did not want to get shouted at by Berbatov". That for me sums it up, i reckon Berba just bullies players, he must be a nightmare in training
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FFC1987

Quote from: alfie on April 18, 2013, 01:38:42 PM
when i got home from the game last night, the highlights came on on Sky with Ian Wright co-commentator, i thought one of his little quips was a bit amusing, cannot remember who had the ball but looked to be getting a bit of a shooting position but then passed the ball to Berbatov, Wrighty then said "thought he was going to shoot but probably did not want to get shouted at by Berbatov". That for me sums it up, i reckon Berba just bullies players, he must be a nightmare in training

He hammered Petric by the way. Slaughtered his movement, touch, creativity, ability to play with Berbatov and finishing. If I wasn't a FFC fan I would have found it funny how he picked on him.

Andy_M

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2013, 03:53:36 PM

He hammered Petric by the way. Slaughtered his movement, touch, creativity, ability to play with Berbatov and finishing. If I wasn't a FFC fan I would have found it funny how he picked on him.

To be fair Petric deserved to be slaughtered, he was TERRIBLE!
@got_maile

alfie

Quote from: Andy_M on April 18, 2013, 04:03:20 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2013, 03:53:36 PM

To be fair Petric deserved to be slaughtered, he was TERRIBLE!

Yes he was not great last night but what gave Berbatov the right to have a go at him, he done bugger all himself.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jmh

I had to sit through the whole match listening to Wright, and I find him to be horrendous. 

HatterDon

Quote from: jmh on April 18, 2013, 06:57:10 PM
I had to sit through the whole match listening to Wright, and I find him to be horrendous. 

yes, but on the other hand, he was often unintelligible.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel