News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most annoying negative supporter in the Hammy stand...

Started by Huxley, April 18, 2013, 03:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

My vote goes to the blonde guy in the back row of H7. All he does is shout, and i mean shout, negative remarks all fn game. Next game i will take notes and tally up the anti senderos, anti riise, anti Ruiz, anti Richardson, anti whoever misplaced a pass, not the mention the fn c..ts, fn sh.t etc... He said at halftime that he uses the games to release anger.... That guy must have some serious anger issues..

I don't care about the swearing but it is just the negativity. Admittedly the Chelsea game was dire after the 1 nil, but it is not from lack of effort. If someone kept telling you that you are #$@! at your job and that you are a $@#^, would you put more effort in?

Sorry rant over. Rather rant than punch the guy and tell him to STF up. Anyone else have anyone annoying near them? G

Toshes Fag Packet

Yes Ive seen the lunatic,he is always chewing gum like mad
and spitting it out every 10 mins...lol

jelmo

hmm.There is a guy that sits behind me in H5 who is always negative no matter what.

When we were 5 - 0 up against Norwich at the start of the season he blew my mind by still slating the player's effort. YOu cant please some people I suppose.

NorfolkJim

I get quite irate when other fans start slagging off my team - I love them you see, the team that is. I'm very passionate about Fulham FC and not very swayed by talk about how you pays yer money and how they get huge pay packets so its all fair - to me it's as if someone started bad mothing my wife or my kids. So far have kept it to myself.

You can see why fans start fighting each other

What was that peculiar do at the back of H4 last night?

Scrumpy

I am the same. After the first 2 seasons back at Craven Cottage I actually moved seats from around row R of H5, back to row CC just to get away from one particularly negative bloke. They must know what they're doing, because quite a few people had a pop back at this guy. But these kind of people just can't help themselves. I wonder what sort of lives they lead? Do you think being generally 'negative' means you lead a pretty uninspiring life? I have met a few people who could be considered successful in various walks of life, and they were invariably 'positive' people.

One of the reasons I enjoy away trips so much is that you get a far more positive kind of supporter.

I'll have a good old whinge on the train journey home, or in the boozer afterwards (or on the message board!). But while the match is in progress, I'll do everything I can to make sure that the team on the pitch play their very best. Whinging is not going to help anyone.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

domprague

I'm with you. Mind you, my Dad drives me mad like that.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

SKSW6

Quote from: NorfolkJim on April 18, 2013, 04:24:19 PM
I get quite irate when other fans start slagging off my team - I love them you see, the team that is. I'm very passionate about Fulham FC and not very swayed by talk about how you pays yer money and how they get huge pay packets so its all fair - to me it's as if someone started bad mothing my wife or my kids. So far have kept it to myself.

You can see why fans start fighting each other

What was that peculiar do at the back of H4 last night?

I saw him kick off as well and I think a lot of people assumed he was Chelsea, but I've seen him at some aways before.

The handful of boos from some over  in the direction of H3/2 at half time pissed me off too.

F(f)CUK

My pet hate at Fulham matches this season is a woman that sits close to me and fails to acknowledge anything that Ruiz and Senderos do, but quickly screeches for them to be removed if they misplace a pass.

Ruiz's first half yesterday was really good and he was standing out. Tailed off in the second half. 

DiegoFulham

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 18, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
My pet hate at Fulham matches this season is a woman that sits close to me and fails to acknowledge anything that Ruiz and Senderos do, but quickly screeches for them to be removed if they misplace a pass.

Ruiz's first half yesterday was really good and he was standing out. Tailed off in the second half. 

Think Senderos is just a victim to be quiet honest, i hate to see the negativity surrounding him, he can be a massive problem but it does his confidence no good when the fans are screeching at him telling him how woeful he has been. admitting he was poor yesterday the the amount of stick he gets has become unfair.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

alfie

Be interesting if someone totted up the misplaced passes that fans favourite Brede does in a game, i would hasten to say that probably more than Senderos.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhams_finest

whilst I agree to extent about the positivity aspect people do spend there hard earned cash and time at fulham, if a fan wants to moan all game its there choice - freedom of speech, also I fail to believe you lot are always positive - for example wouldn't you let the players know if they were say 6 goals down to a crap side? I fail to believe you wouldn't moan or shout something?

Berserker

I had a bad experience at the Wigan away match, i was sat by a woman who moaned and groaned at our players through out. Also she kept saying bad ball over and over again. If Mr B hadn't been with me i would have moved seats. Generally one positive of where i sit in the Putney end is there aren't many moaners, probably as they change about most matches, but the ones that are there every week by me are fine
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Mr Gatsby sir,

Thanks for your post.

Can I just remind you we like to keep the lingo clean, so please mind your Ps and Qs, make sure you dot your Is and cross your Ts, but most importantly lets ditch the F and C words...

Cheers

Burt

Burt

Having said that, it is an interesting post because there is some guy behind me who forever has a go at Kaca or Frei whenever they are on. Just doesn't stop. To the extent where earlier this season me and Brother Burt told him to take his business elsewhere if he couldn't find anything positive to say.

I don't get people who spend so much money just to have a pop at people, particularly when it is just relentless "for the hell of it" negativity rather than based on any sound judgment.

Patrick

I sit in H7 also....and for 2 years I had the bad luck of being seated next to a yob....but thankfully he didn't renew 2 years ago....you have my sympathies...

I guess with a lot of these guys there is an underlying issue....possibly sexual (impotency ) or domestic/employment reasons.....or maybe they are just underconfident saddos...

Airfix

There was a bloke in front of me on Wednesday who was a bit of a moaner.  At one point in the second half, a slightly ropey ball from Senderos (I think) took a deflection and left us a chance to bear down on goal.  He went from "What the **** was that?" to applauding in milliseconds!  I just fell about laughing.

MJG

Mr-ska

I sit next to the most negative fan  i sit next to Admin  lol!!

Rupert

Quote from: Berserker on April 18, 2013, 08:11:55 PM
I had a bad experience at the Wigan away match, i was sat by a woman who moaned and groaned at our players through out. Also she kept saying bad ball over and over again. If Mr B hadn't been with me i would have moved seats. Generally one positive of where i sit in the Putney end is there aren't many moaners, probably as they change about most matches, but the ones that are there every week by me are fine

Don't you see the connection here? People who sit near you dare not moan, your reputation precedes you, those who want to moan make sure they sit somewhere else the following game. The woman at Wigan has no idea how lucky she is to still be alive and in one piece (or is she  :033: ?)

Twas ever thus. way back in the Macdonald promotion season, 1981-2, when we played some of the most entertaining football that most of us had seen in years, there were people who usually found themselves in lots of space because those of us who did not think Ivor was useless and Houghton was a waste of money, and don't get them started on that Coney, well, we tended to move away. Ah, the joys of terracing.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.