Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, April 19, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toshes Fag Packet

He was Excellent today..

domprague

:plus one:

Quote from: fulhamben on April 20, 2013, 05:09:30 PM
Quote from: CanadianCottager on April 20, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
Love this guy. This is what I thought we were getting with Diarra. A combative performance in arguably one of the best showings from Fulham's midfield in the past few months.
to be fair a fit diarra is class. but alas he is never fit. and id be more than happy with enoh starting every game
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MasterHaynes

Have you seen what Jol said in his aftermatch summary we have an option but he is expensive, hopefully we can negotiate fee down a bit, hate to see him playing against us next season.

domprague

Buy cheap, buy twice. Sign him up.

SKSW6

I don't get why he'd be expensive, he hardly played earlier this season at Ajax.

HatterDon

Forget Diarra -- it's what you get with overaged players who can't get a game in their old squad. Enoh is going to be a fine player in a very short time. SIGN HIM UP NOW!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WolverineFFC

Quote from: domprague on April 20, 2013, 07:48:19 PM
Buy cheap, buy twice. Sign him up.
:plus one:

It cost 5 million to get Dembele. Sold him for 15.

Cost 4 and change for Hangeland. Has anchored the D for half a decade.

Duff - 3.5 million. Still here.

Berbatov 4.4 million. Steal. One year in and already less than half a million a goal.

You have to spend money to get quality sometimes. Enoh is quality. If it is under 5 million, spend the money. He is only 26/27 and can give you a good 3-4 yrs for your money.

Mr K.Dilkington

Easily man of the match today by miles. Sign him up quickly if he's going to keep putting in performances like today's.
Foolish ham

domprague

Completely agree. Sign him up and sell Sidwell.

cebu

Quote from: fulhamben on April 20, 2013, 06:25:23 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on April 20, 2013, 06:18:55 PM
Quote from Martin Jol on Eyong Enoh:

"We've got an option to buy him but it's still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions," Jol explained. "The option is there but I've got one or two other options as well so it's a decision for the end of the season."
hmm hope this doesnt mean we will sign a cheaper craper player

It could simply mean that Jol will have to let some current player go to help raise the funds.

I sincerely hope we get him ... oy, Jol, cap-in-hand time for a visit to MAF/Mac!

Riverside

"We've got an option to buy him but it's still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions," Jol explained. "The option is there but I've got one or two other options as well so it's a decision for the end of the season."

Now what is a few bob ?
£5 or less should be done
£10mn or more no way
In between ????

fulhamben

Quote from: Riverside on April 22, 2013, 05:58:34 PM

"We’ve got an option to buy him but it’s still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions,” Jol explained. “The option is there but I’ve got one or two other options as well so it’s a decision for the end of the season.”

Now what is a few bob ?
£10mn or more no way
In between ????
think it will be more than 5 pound. if not ill buy him myself. also after jol saying dembele would cost a fortune to buy and he doubts anyone could afford him, and then selling for 15 mil i havent a clue what he deems as expensive
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MasterHaynes

I think Jol was sitting to close to the Arsenal bench and is suffering from  a dose of Wengeritis, hopefully it will pass soon

domprague

Wengeritis? Buying lots of lightweight French players and then complaining that other teams play rough?

Riverside

Quote from: fulhamben on April 22, 2013, 06:01:36 PM
Quote from: Riverside on April 22, 2013, 05:58:34 PM

"We’ve got an option to buy him but it’s still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions,” Jol explained. “The option is there but I’ve got one or two other options as well so it’s a decision for the end of the season.”

Now what is a few bob ?
£10mn or more no way
In between ????
think it will be more than 5 pound. if not ill buy him myself. also after jol saying dembele would cost a fortune to buy and he doubts anyone could afford him, and then selling for 15 mil i havent a clue what he deems as expensive

Woops £5mn !