watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Eyong Enoh

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, April 19, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

In my opinion, he was our best player against Chelsea completing 50/51 passes, completing 5/5 tackles and making 3 interceptions. A very Claude Makelele type player that I am really looking forward to seeing as he strings together a few performances in a row. Hope he plays tomorrow.

Ruiz11

Agree he was our best player, exactly the type of combative player we need against Arsenal's fleet of gifted midfielders. If you recall, at the Emirates Jol started with Baird and Sidwell and they were both excellent. Supposing Sidwell does come straight back into the team after his suspension, I think Giorgos will make way and Enoh will keep his place.

CurryForMario

I agree, I thought he was very impressive - he had good positional discipline and made some great tackles. If only he had a better shot...
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

JackyFulham90

I really like Enoh will be gutted if he makes way for Sidwell as he is starting to settle in & is impressing

HatterDon

I'd like Sidwell and Enoh to start against Arsenal.

Karagounis can sit this one out. Let all the moaning divers wear red tomorrow.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: HatterDon on April 19, 2013, 08:19:43 PM
I'd like Sidwell and Enoh to start against Arsenal.

Karagounis can sit this one out. Let all the moaning divers wear red tomorrow.

I've never seen Kara dive. He gets clattered a lot, it's just he's not that strong and more often than not he goes over. But I've never seen him cheat.

Bassey the warrior

It will be harsh to drop Kara but I can see the logic in wanting to play two ball winning midfielders.

Bassey the warrior

Very impressed with this young man, the Makelele comparison is fair. He's more defensive minded than Sidders.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Bump. Superb again today.

LondonFulhamWhite

Fantastic. Got a tiny release clause in his loan deal too, I'll bet (barely played for Ajax)

fulhamben

yes great game from him. and to behonest pretty much everyone else aswell
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

..Kya.ffc..

Want him for next season, sign him up.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

CanadianCottager

Love this guy. This is what I thought we were getting with Diarra. A combative performance in arguably one of the best showings from Fulham's midfield in the past few months.

fulhamben

Quote from: CanadianCottager on April 20, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
Love this guy. This is what I thought we were getting with Diarra. A combative performance in arguably one of the best showings from Fulham's midfield in the past few months.
to be fair a fit diarra is class. but alas he is never fit. and id be more than happy with enoh starting every game

CanadianCottager

Quote from: fulhamben on April 20, 2013, 05:09:30 PM
Quote from: CanadianCottager on April 20, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
to be fair a fit diarra is class. but alas he is never fit. and id be more than happy with enoh starting every game

Exactly, Diarra is one of my favourite players of all time, but unfortunately age finally caught up to him. Enoh has been quite the facsimile of him since coming in, hence my burgeoning man-crush.

EJL

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from Martin Jol on Eyong Enoh:

"We've got an option to buy him but it's still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions," Jol explained. "The option is there but I've got one or two other options as well so it's a decision for the end of the season."

fulhamben

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on April 20, 2013, 06:18:55 PM
Quote from Martin Jol on Eyong Enoh:

"We’ve got an option to buy him but it’s still quite a few bob so maybe I have to be creative and come up with other solutions,” Jol explained. “The option is there but I’ve got one or two other options as well so it’s a decision for the end of the season.”
hmm hope this doesnt mean we will sign a cheaper craper player

Basil

Surely this a negotiation process Jol is going through, like any business transaction

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.