watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

45 points has to be the target

Started by JackyFulham90, April 21, 2013, 12:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Hopefully we can get 5 from our final 4 games I know we all want & expected more but concidering the late departures of Dembele & Dempsey the long term injury to Diarra & more recently Dejagah I think 45 points would be a decent return for us this season

Berserker

I'm crossing my fingers for another 5,
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mangoputney

If we continue to put in shifts like that... 3 - 5 hopefully

Just want mathematic safety

Damn u Wigan, need them to falter but would rather Villa dropped
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

alexbishop

I'm bored at using the loss of Dembele/Dempsey as an excuse for a poor season. We signed one of the best strikers in the Premiership and had the end of one transfer window and a full second transfer window to replace the two Ds if that was what was needed. I think Jol should have got more out of the players at his disposal this season.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

filham

Quote from: alexbishop on April 21, 2013, 10:56:00 AM
I'm bored at using the loss of Dembele/Dempsey as an excuse for a poor season. We signed one of the best strikers in the Premiership and had the end of one transfer window and a full second transfer window to replace the two Ds if that was what was needed. I think Jol should have got more out of the players at his disposal this season.

It's Dempsey we have failed to replace and really we new all summer that he was going to leave. Lookat the list of players we have tried in thewide left position

Duff
Rodders
Kacca
Frei
Emanuelson
Richardson
Ruiz
Dejegah

Emanuelson was great yesterday and Duff has done well but with Emanuelson away at the end of the season and Duff a year older the problem could roll on into next season.

filham

I am banking on three points at home to Reading but draws at Everton, Swansea or at home to Liverpool would need us to perform well and score goals which we havn't done for the last 4 games.

44 points looks like the best we should expect.

WhiteJC

I've a feeling that we're going to get something at Everton, maybe our first ever league win? fingers crossed  :dft009:

JackyFulham90

Play as we did yesterday we can still get 6 or 7 points on the board before the end of the season

ScalleysDad

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 21, 2013, 07:31:37 PM
Play as we did yesterday we can still get 6 or 7 points on the board before the end of the season

Play as we did yesterday and shatter the nerves of the opposition fans is fine but overall we barely tested the opposition keeper and produced awful set plays, corners and free kicks. We will have to rely on a series of nil nils to get to 44 points unless we change, yet again, the style of play and the attacking options. Not saying that's a Berbatov/Ruiz free zone but either or need to be closer to goal far more frequently. 

MJG

45 pts is mathematically required to stay up. 44 is the highest number we could get relegated with.

So i hope that calms down those of you who are worried.

Sniffer

That 3 points against Spurs is starting to look priceless 
"Numquam Cede"

mangoputney

From current bottom three... Reading & QPR can only make 36 pts... Wigan with 5 games can potentially make it to 46 :$

Sooner we can bank a draw & a win the better... Or hope Wigan Villa implode further in next two weeks
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Enter the Frei

I'm fairly confident Wigan won't reach 40 points. They still have Spurs and Arsenal to play and a proper 6 pointer with Villa on the last day of the season.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

I'll take another five, but the way we're playing, not even that is for sure. MAF, this team needs a broom STAT!

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 21, 2013, 01:02:41 PM
I've a feeling that we're going to get something at Everton, maybe our first ever league win? fingers crossed  :dft009:
I think Everton'll be livid they lost to Sunderland, and try to take it out on us.

CurryForMario

I would love to beat Everton - COYW
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Lighthouse

For those of us who made the mistake of thinking this was a season to push ahead then it has been dire. But yes now we are only after survival and doing ok then we should be pleased with what has been achieved.

Little final third play, games without efforts at goal and a defence unable to defend at set plays. Yet we are close to being safe if not safe already. So a poor season but hey we are still here.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Sniffer

Aston Villa on course to finish the day on 37 points  - yikes
"Numquam Cede"

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

M i c K Y x FFC

Draw, Loss, Loss. Lets be honest, we are poo atm, and we show no signs of ambitions or endeavour.