Berbatov
0 (0%)
Petric
0 (0%)
Frei
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 91

IranianCottager

Didn't even bother to put Sidwell in the poll.
I got to give it to Enoh, he bossed the midfield even though his partner made him do it alone for 78+ minutes. Sign him up!

CanadianCottager

Got to be the only "Man" out there, brilliant performance from Manolev, silky footwork and solid on the rear foot, well done

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WolverineFFC

2 in a row I have awarded to Enoh.

Really wonder where this squad would be in the table if he had been out there since August...

Azeedo

twang

I had a feeling that Enoh would be an unexpected success story and he's proving to be just that. I'll be bitterly disappointed if we don't take up the option to sign him in the summer - what a steady and reliable holding midfielder he is!

Pure football

Definitely Manolev, Enoh a close second. If these lads keep playing like this, should be signed on a permanent deal.

HatterDon

I still can't choose among three or four excellent performances. Had Ruiz not completely blown his assignment and gave away the only goal of the match, he'd have been in that list also.

Today was a great example of excellent players executing a solid game plan with skill and heart. I can't ask for more than that nor can I single out one player for extra praise.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

beijing ben

Quote from: IranianCottager on April 21, 2013, 12:19:21 AM
Didn't even bother to put Sidwell in the poll.
I got to give it to Enoh, he bossed the midfield even though his partner made him do it alone for 78+ minutes. Sign him up!

Totally agree. Wonder how much Enoh will cost?.. Emanuelson should not be too much. Milan paid 2.5 million euros and he will be into his last year of his contract i believe..

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

M i c K Y x FFC

Enoh has the middle of the midfield to defend himself, and he was brilliant. Richardson and Manolev deserve alot of credit.

JackyFulham90

Enoh for me, Manolev , Hangeland , Richardson , Kaca , Emanuelson also all played really well

epsomraver

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I went for Urby Emanuelson; he was fantastic yesterday and looked like he finally turned up from Milan. He was closely followed by Eyong Enoh and Bryan Ruiz is my opinion.

cebu

This time I'm going for Urby, although the likes of Enoh and Manolev are also good candidates.

It's such a shame we can't keep him for next season!   :012:

Matt Inglis

I voted for Enoh on the basis that without his presence we would have suffered a great deal.
Urby closely follows but to be honest on reflection you must think he should have brought about a few more clear cut opportunities following his runs.
I don't understand the praise for Ruiz, he was very good in parts but still his lackadaisical self in others, and lost the ball a number of times. He did have a better game to be fair.
Big shout to Manolev as well, but I love Riether more.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MOR :

Humbled

Enoh with Urby just behind.... different class

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

AllyWhite

I've not got the chance to watch the game, but so far I've heard much praises for Enoh and Manolev - both of whom were kind of bit part players in their previous club. Just shows how well Jol and the scouting team has done to spot unappreciated talents!

Hope we do snap them up on permanent deals! And would be awesome if we can get Urby too, although that seems more unlikely