watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Move On Players

Started by M i c K Y x FFC, April 21, 2013, 08:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

I think that players will come in and players will leave, who they are going to be is up to the Manager and the Board, so until they decide what too do may I suggest you all get Football Manager 13 and enjoy the summer or if you are lucky enough to win the Euro Lottery buy a club and make the changes!!

JackyFulham90

Quote from: JBH on April 24, 2013, 10:51:44 AM
I think that players will come in and players will leave, who they are going to be is up to the Manager and the Board, so until they decide what too do may I suggest you all get Football Manager 13 and enjoy the summer or if you are lucky enough to win the Euro Lottery buy a club and make the changes!!

If fans didn't talk about the players, transfers & things they would do there would be no point in having a forum

FFC1987

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 22, 2013, 07:57:54 PM
An interesting line up I think would be

...............................................Stekelenburg.................................

Riether.......................Douglas..............Hangeland...............Richardson............

.....................................Enoh................Huddlestone........................

Dejagah..................................Ruiz................................Chadli.....................

.................................................Berbatov..............................

This would be amazing but I struggle to see us getting Chadli and Douglas. I do however see us gettign Amorebieta so remove Douglas for him/Senderos and replace Chadli for either a new player or kaca. I'd absolutely love our middle of the park being Huddlestone, Enoh and Ruiz.

JBH

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 24, 2013, 11:17:29 AM

If fans didn't talk about the players, transfers & things they would do there would be no point in having a forum

Not true there are plenty of real things to talk about on a forum so why get worked up over a subject that we don't have any knowledge of whatsoever.

FFCByTheRiver

The Berbatov dilemma : solved with another effective striker. Berbatov and Chicharito was a joy at MUFC. Obviously we can't have Hernandez, but an absolutely rapid, clinical poacher type striker to play with Berb would make all the difference.

Calls for him to go make me glad fans don't have more say in the team.

Berbasilk_111

Why not play Ruiz up top and see what happens? :)

SaltfordWhite

Quote from: JBH on April 24, 2013, 11:39:37 AM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 24, 2013, 11:17:29 AM

Not true there are plenty of real things to talk about on a forum so why get worked up over a subject that we don't have any knowledge of whatsoever.

I couldn't agree more.

FOOlhamfighters

I went to the villa away game a couple of weeks ago and I have to say on that occasion Berbatov was almost the glue holding our side together. He was the only player that showed any sense of class and composure and to even think of getting rid of him is unbelievable. I have to agree that we need a pacey striker up front as when our passes are not on point, we have no penetration whatsoever and it can get really frustrating. Berbatov is the kind of quality player that would compliment any side, so there is no need to build around him, so we can actully invest in players with a more exciting and explosive style of play.