watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i know its the sun but if only

Started by Sammyffc, April 24, 2013, 11:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

just read an article about Man United could get 120mill to spend in the summer and '' The club are set to listen to offers for both Nani at £15m and Anderson at £10m.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4900384/Alex-Ferguson-could-boost-title-winners-Manchester-United-with-120million-overhaul.html#ixzz2RQNYOKu5

if jol enquired about anderson i think id pass out

God The Mechanic

The figures mentioned in that article are absolutely staggering!

BarryP

They are certainly staggering numbers unless you have the money.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

God The Mechanic

Nearly £200 million transfer movement from one club alone is staggering no matter how much money you have :-P

BarryP

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 25, 2013, 02:29:03 AM
Nearly £200 million transfer movement from one club alone is staggering no matter how much money you have :-P

It's a lot dinero in my world but my measly lifestyle would look extravagant to some. It's all a matter of perspective. For the record I find it staggering too! :-P
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Sammyffc

ruiz 10.5 mill ? anderson 10 ? thats my point haha

F(f)CUK

I went to Old Trafford and saw Utd play Newcastle this year and one thing that was evident was a lack of green and yellow scarves.

DiegoFulham

after seeing reports Fergie wants Ronaldo back at Manchester United so maybe that's the reason that players like Anderson and Nani are being sold for stupid money, i wouldn't mind Anderson at the cottage he'd be a good signing. 
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

JBH

Borussia Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski is close to an £18m move to Old Trafford.

After last night it will be more like £38 Million!!

God The Mechanic

Quote from: JBH on April 25, 2013, 12:35:46 PM
Borussia Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski is close to an £18m move to Old Trafford.

After last night it will be more like £38 Million!!

And to think Fulham were in for him for about 5 a few years back :P