watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread

Started by Bassey the warrior, April 27, 2013, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulham_Surrey

Apparently, Berbatov is out until the end of the season.

MJG

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 27, 2013, 07:22:12 PM
if true then Ruiz for me has 3 games to stamp his mark on the team without the shadow of Berbatov on the pitch.
poo or bust for him from my pov.

cebu

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 27, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

Do you have a source for this, please?

Berserker

What's the matter with him? I think we played quite well when he was injured last time didn't we?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham_Surrey

Source about Berbatov: my university friend who is Bulgarian and listens to the local newscast.  Partially torn calf muscle.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: cottage cheese on April 27, 2013, 05:37:32 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on April 27, 2013, 05:27:25 PM
So that's 3 goals in 45 minutes against QPR.  Then no goals in 495 minutes since, except an OG from a badly taken corner.

and consider two goals against qpr were a penalty and an og..it does make grim viewing. We really have nothing going forward. I really do not know whats happened since the first few games of the season...oh wait i do, we had dembele in midfield who ran the show. Until we replace him we really will struggle to dominate any game

Dembele was out of the mix quite quickly and only really ran the show at Old Trafford which was balanced out by Hangaland having a mare. Our free scoring start and the results against the likes of Norwich and West Brom alongside getting goals away at the likes of Southampton and Reading came about because we were playing like a team with some invention, guile and spirit. We still couldn't defend for shite but we were always looking at options and players switched around, we took shots, made more of corners and free kicks and even the substitutions offered options. We can't look back on the what ifs, the two D's and the January window now. On all three points Jol has had more than enough time to sort something out. If its not down to Jol the first team coaching set up certainly needs reviewing. When did it become impossible to get a free kick over a wall or a corner onto  team mates head? Oh and make a five yard pass to a team mate.
Being a Geordie now would be worse but hoping for a bunch of nil nils tomorrow and Monday and a possibly relegated team playing poorly next week isn't what I was hoping for.

cebu

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 27, 2013, 09:30:53 PM
Source about Berbatov: my university friend who is Bulgarian and listens to the local newscast.  Partially torn calf muscle.

Thanks for that - even though it's bad news.