News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham will be relegated if this continues, simple as...

Started by bucksfulham, April 27, 2013, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Just did predictor. Fulham will lose the next 2 games, finish 40 points, 16th place. Dreadful, dreadful final 2 months.

Fulhampete

If Wigan win two of their last three games they will be on 41 points. All the other teams are within 3 points. The only teams in the mix with us who play each other are Wigan and Villa. No more points for us could be catastrophic.

Aaron

BBC Predictor shows worst case scenario we can go down by 2 points..

So a point (depending on results) against Liverpool might not even be enough going into Swansea away.

Feckin' relegation battle on the last day of the season, great..

bill taylors apprentice

This game confirms what i have felt all season.
We have a squad of experienced players of no little quality but those with a bit of fight are not supported by the many who are not prepared to go the extra mile for the team.
We are are on a downward spiral and big changes are needed.

Berbasilk_111

surely the boys will get at least a point somewhere, just relax, we've stopped our scoring drought... onwards and upwards!!!!!

God The Mechanic

9739.gif
Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on May 04, 2013, 05:45:06 PM
surely the boys will get at least a point somewhere, just relax, we've stopped our scoring drought... onwards and upwards!!!!!

That day should've been today. Easiest game by a distance and they ballsed it up.

ffc73

I think (hope) we will survive but it will more than likely be due to others not managing to pick up all the points that we all fear they will. Wishful thinking maybe. Of course we have been relegated at Swansea before....

Spurs, Arsenal & Chelsea are playing teams around us so let's hope the race for 3rd & 4th goes to the last game

Aaron

I'm more worried about that 11 goal cushion we have being eroded to be honest.

Classic94

Burt

In our favour:

1. We have a better goal difference than most of the teams beneath us.

2. Not all the teams beneath us can get maximum points from their remaining games as they play each other e.g. Sunderland v Southampton, Wigan v Villa.

3. Some of the teams beneath us have difficult matches left e.g. Villa v Chelsea, Newcastle v Arsenal, Arsenal v Wigan, etc.

I think we are safe, but it completely feels like the opposite after today's shocker.

DukeTyrion

What a silly thread.

Fulham will not be relegated ... if you think they will, go put some money on it, we are 80 - 1 with the bookies!

I think it's time I take a break from this forum, to much over-reaction and crap threads like this one when we lose.

Burt

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

rusty shackleford

what we need is for chelsea to beat villa and wigan to draw (or lose) one of their next 2 games, which will keep them both below us for when they play eachother on the last day

Jack Fulham

If it continues into next season then yes. This season, I'm not worried yet.

FFC_17

Missed the game today. Absolutely shocked at the result. Things look pretty bad right now. One more point might be enough and that should be do-able.

alfie

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 04, 2013, 06:02:07 PM
9739.gif

That day should've been today. Easiest game by a distance and they ballsed it up.

It was not the easiest game by a distance because Reading had absolutely nothing to loose, they could play whatever football they wanted.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TWFL

Quote from: DukeTyrion on May 04, 2013, 06:30:34 PM
What a silly thread.

Fulham will not be relegated ... if you think they will, go put some money on it, we are 80 - 1 with the bookies!

I think it's time I take a break from this forum, to much over-reaction and crap threads like this one when we lose.

Too familiar with that feeling. People need some more time to actually think about the situation.

We're not going to go down. It's a silly thing to say. Yes, we have been playing poorly recently but really I didn't expect anything from the last 3 games (Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton). Today, I'll admit, was a game I was banking on us winning but it's not the worst thing to lose. We're in a decent position and there are teams who are slumping worse than us (Norwich, Newcastle). Hopefully this result will be a kick up the backside to some of the players who may be thinking we're safe.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

However, if it's any consolation - our last two opponents are now both without their main striker's.

Suarez - Banned
Michu - Pulled a hamstring in the game against Man City today
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense