News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham will be relegated if this continues, simple as...

Started by bucksfulham, April 27, 2013, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucksfulham

:023:  I don't want to appear pessimistic but I've just filled in the BBC predictor with us losing the last 3 games and managed to get us relegated. This means that Reading is MUST WIN!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Sniffer

Don't think there is a real threat of that but another 3 points will keep us mid-table and increase the revenue benefits associated.
"Numquam Cede"

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

EJL

Admin

It'd be very Fulhamish and a typical way to end the season. When it comes to us, I'm taking nothing for granted but, we seem a little to relaxed for my likeing.

SouthfieldWhite

Although its still possible for us to get relegated, the odds are very much against it, even if we didn't get another point I'd still say we'd be ok,
Been a funny season but expecting a better one next season IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

MJG

43 pts is still the most we could go down with if every result went against us for the rest of the season.

M i c K Y x FFC

We're playing for nothing, and it shows. Why waste the games, bring in a few youth players. We won't go down, and it is a good chance to give them some experience.

Basil

Really can't to see a chain of events that will see us relegated.

Sniffer

Quote from: Basil on April 27, 2013, 08:07:31 PM
Really can't to see a chain of events that will see us relegated.

Our goal difference is not that bad as we haven't been shipping goals like some       :005:
"Numquam Cede"

YankeeJim

This is nonsense. FFC is not going down.

Two of the following three things have to happen.

We have to lose out the season AND

Wigan has to get 9 pts from 4 matches and the only weak team they have is Villa.

or

Villa has to get 7 pts from 4 matches.

That and we have a large goal differential over both.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

I think I am right in saying that if Wigan fail to win one of their remaining matches then we are safe.

And there are a boatload of teams with much worse goal difference than us beneath us.

And we have yet to play Reading.

We're safe.

God The Mechanic

And Newcastle just got spanked. Had Cisse not scored so late a few weeks back they'd be in serious trouble.

SP

If I were a player with millions of £ in the bank I'd be easing off by now.  A Summer spent on the treatment table at Motspur Park rather than in the Caribbean wouldn't go down well with the other half.

Fulham_Surrey

we see lack of motivation and the midfield is getting overrun in every game.  I blame Jol for that.  Seems Berba will be out until the end of the season as well.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

L
Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 27, 2013, 10:46:46 PM
we see lack of motivation and the midfield is getting overrun in every game.  I blame Jol for that.  Seems Berba will be out until the end of the season as well.

This may be a blessing in disguise.................................. Look what happened to Pool without Roland Rat,
we might start scoring if we are free to get out  of 1st gear.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 27, 2013, 10:46:46 PM

They're grown ass men!  If you can't motivate yourself enough to do effectively two hours "proper" work a week then something's seriously wrong.

H3Matt

The idea of us being relegated is not only ridiculous, it's insulting. There are three teams that are gunning for the 3rd relegation spot that are FAR worse than we are. Wigan, Aston Villa and Newcastle. After I watched Newcastle's match today I knew straight away that they're in trouble. We're safe for another season, though top half finish might be out of our reach now.

FFCSteve

Mathematically we are not safe, although I think we should be OK. The only team I can see us getting points from is Reading. Although knowing Fulham, that is not a given!
What worries me is next season, with players out of contract & loan players returning to their respective clubs, we could be in real trouble.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

General

We have seemingly clocked off already and with other teams showing more fight and the table so close its not impossible at all.. There are still games to play...